#1 Team in America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #1 Team in America

It's ours for the taking today as the Ohio State Buckeyes fall, as widely predicted, in Madison.

Re: #1 Team in America

Ugh. I fear KSU on Monday....

Comment

[quote author=chemhawk link=topic=3621.msg41800#msg41800 date=1297544402]
      [/quote]

Chalupa.

Comment

[quote author=gravyshanks link=topic=3621.msg41815#msg41815 date=1297554194]
        [/quote]

Chalupa.
        [/quote]

Understand your post. I do not.

Comment

[/quote]

K-State is deep inside your head, man. They're on an extended summer vacation at this point. Why?

Comment

ESPNAndyKatz Andy Katz
            Forget the polls. Texas should have been No. 2 instead of KU. Texas should be the new No. 1 Monday. KU 2. OSU 3. Pitt or Duke 4 or 5.
            2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Comment

Bunch of douchebags were just arguing that Pitt should be #1 before KU (that was after they already concluded that UT and tOSU should be 1 or 2.

Seth Davis was quoting how "tested" tOSU was because of 3 top 30 wins...but KU only had 2

seriously?

Comment

Polls are bullshit, but they'll make a mockery of themselves if KU stays parked at #2 and UT leapfrogs from #3 to #1. That's just bizarre reasoning.

I Tweeted back to Katz that KU's only loss was the day after Robinson's mom died and the team was sleep deprived. Doubt he gives a shit.

Bilas was the only ESPN panelist to argue for KU as #1. Once again the only motherfucker with a goddamned brain at that network.

Comment

Know what I'd like?

KU vs UT in the Big 12 tourney finals, #1 vs #2

and beat the shit out of them

Comment

The hoops world of ESPN would be apoplectic if KU and UT remained #1 and #2 until the postseason.

They NEED to have a Big East, ACC or Big Ten team to blather about. Big XII just won't do.

Comment

[quote author=Hoopo link=topic=3621.msg41862#msg41862 date=1297576111]
                      The hoops world of ESPN would be apoplectic if KU and UT remained #1 and #2 until the postseason.

They NEED to have a Big East, ACC or Big Ten team to blather about. Big XII just won't do.
                      [/quote]

I think ESPN would like to have KU/UT at 1 & 2. They can debate why #2 shoulhd be #1 24/7. With KU & UT starting home and aways next year they are all about pumping up our rivalry. KU at 1 and UT at 2 (or the other way around) give ESPN wetness in their undies.

Comment

Gottlieb also picks Texas to leapfrog KU.

Comment

There are really 4 teams with a legitimate argument for being the top ranked team. It's good to be one of them.

Comment

Using their logic Pitt should be #1 since they beat UT.

They are using missouri logic

Comment

I really don't care where we are ranked right now, if we do our job the rest of the season it doesn't matter, we will have a number 1 seed. Number 1 rankings don't mean shit.

Comment

Working...
                              X