Are you embarassed by KSU?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you embarassed by KSU?

For the past few months, college analysts have labeled Kansas State’s season as one of the most disappointing in college basketball.

Now it’s becoming one of the most embarrassing, too.
    Jason King - Yahoo Sports Article

Re: Are you embarassed by KSU?

meh, 16-8 (4-5) is a little worse than I expected from them...I don't find it embarrassing

that said...in terms of off the court stuff, I believe that I'd be embarrassed if I was a fan...but quite frankly I don't care

Comment

Why would anyone be embarrassed about a college athlete smoking pot?

Comment

KSU is so wretched the entire university and it's mouth-breathin fanbase should be in Missouri.

Good luck paying off Frank Martin and getting the next Tom Asbury or Jim Wooldridge, KSUck.

Comment

not really about the poking smot

more to do with stuff like players quitting, players shooting off at the media, etc

Comment

THEY LET THE WHOLE STATE DOWN!

Comment

K-State is an embarrassment to the entire state of Kansas. I was kind of looking forward to a rivalry that would be able to compare with Duke/UNC, Louisville/Kentucky, but once again, K-State completely crumbles under any sort of expectations.

Comment

I'm embarrassed. My team crumpled under the pressure. They are weak.

:facepalm

Comment

I'd be more embarrassed about "that leadership thingy"

Comment

NO

I'm only disappointed that this isn't happening to Mizzoo

Comment

[quote author=oregonhawk link=topic=3589.msg41476#msg41476 date=1297372105]
                      K-State is an embarrassment to the entire state of Kansas. I was kind of looking forward to a rivalry that would be able to compare with Duke/UNC, Louisville/Kentucky, but once again, K-State completely crumbles under any sort of expectations.
                      [/quote]

Things would have been much better if CK had just beaten his girlfriend with a sink.

Comment

[quote author=pissclams link=topic=3589.msg41551#msg41551 date=1297399094]
                        [/quote]

Things would have been much better if CK had just beaten his girlfriend with a sink.
                        [/quote]

Get your fucking facts straight.

He beat his sink with his girlfriend.

Jesus Christ........

Comment

[quote author=pissclams link=topic=3589.msg41551#msg41551 date=1297399094]
                          [/quote]

[/quote]

Don't get pissed off at KU because your athletic director is a pencil pushing pussy.

Comment

Martin on Thursday: "Ask your source."
                            A portion of Frank Martin, who spoke with media today in the post-game interview room at Bramlage Coliseum.

Q: What's Curtis' situation?
                            Martin: What situation?

Q: Has he been practicing with the team?
                            Martin: Yeah, why? He hasn't?

Q: He'll be available Saturday?
                            Martin: Have I said something differently? I love great questions.

Q: Frank, everybody in this part of the country that follows Kansas State basketball is curious about Curtis' situation because there have been anonomously-sourced stories in creditable newspapers that say he is facing some sort of possible disciplinary action because he violation some unknown-to-the-media rule, or university rule. Can you please clarify that?
                            Martin: Ask your source.

Q: I don't have a source.
                            Martin: Then whoever reported it, ask their source. If you ask me a question, I answer your question. For four years, I've answered every question. I was asked two minutes ago if Curtis was at practice, wasn't I? And what was my answer? Then I was asked if he was playing Saturday and I said, 'Yes,' right? So I thought I dealt with it. Now go ask the source that reported to you fine people whatever they said.

Q: Was there an appeals hearing today?
                            Martin: Not that I know of. Why, were you at one? Ask your source.

Q: You're our source.
                            Martin: Well, I'm telling you, he's on our team, he's playing Saturday. I wasn't at any appeals thing or anything, so ask your source.

Q: So there's nothing pending that could jeopardize his eligibility, is that correct?
                            Martin: I think I've answered that question five times.

Comment

Wow, like talking to a high school girl

Comment

Working...
                              X