Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fellatio in Print

LINK

It's not just that the Jayhawks scored 103 points in a 40-minute game. That's crazy enough on its own. What's remarkable is the way the Jayhawks scored those points. First there was the shooting accuracy: Kansas was 37-of-61 (60.7 percent) from the field and 11-of-19 (57.9 percent) from beyond the arc. Their effective field goal percentage was 69.7. They scored 1.45 points per trip. In other words, if you felt surprised every time KU missed a shot, your instincts were correct. They made far more than they missed last night.

Re: Fellatio in Print

That's crazy how well we shot last night. Credit to MU for not playing any defense whatsoever.

I haven't rewatched the game, so this could be wrong but it seemed like the majority of our shots were in a half court setting as well. I don't feel like our percentage was boosted by tons of breakaway layups/dunks.

Comment

11 turnovers for the entire game vs. the 40 minutes of heck.

Comment

[quote author=Jhawkz5 link=topic=3552.msg40911#msg40911 date=1297190630]
        That's crazy how well we shot last night. Credit to MU for not playing any defense whatsoever.

I haven't rewatched the game, so this could be wrong but it seemed like the majority of our shots were in a half court setting as well. I don't feel like our percentage was boosted by tons of breakaway layups/dunks.
        [/quote]

this is correct, i believe we had 4 fastbreak points.

Comment

last night was the most amazing display of offense we've had in these parts since Roy

Comment

[quote author=Milo Minderbinder link=topic=3552.msg40913#msg40913 date=1297191428]
            11 turnovers for the entire game vs. the 40 minutes of heck.
            [/quote]

And many of those seemed to happen early in the game.

Comment

Building on that, from the KU Sports:

"I went back to Missouri's statistics, looking at each of its defensive efforts from the last 15 years. Turns out, this was the most points scored per possession against the Tigers in any game of the last 15 years. Only one opponent during that time had even topped 1.40 PPP, and that was KU back in the 2001-02 season (1.42).

The highest any team other than KU has scored against Missouri in the past 15 years was Texas A&M in 2004-05 (1.38 PPP).

Second half
              KU — 1.67 PPP
              (34 possessions)

How good is 1.67 PPP? No Div. I team has scored 1.67 PPP in a game this year — not even against an opponent from a lower division.

Yet, KU posted 1.67 PPP for a half against a top-25 opponent with the 42nd-ranked defense according to KenPom."

http://www2.kusports.com/weblogs/new...s-the-best-fi/

Comment

Working...
              X