X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNC v. DUKE

:runaway: :runaway:

Who do we root for?

I kinda want Duke to b!tchslap the $hit out of roy's boys...but then again, I wouldn't mind watching Duke mark another one up in the L column, cause I don't think that UNC is actually any kind of threat

unfortunately, this wouldn't be another unranked loss for the dukies

Re: UNC v. DUKE

UNC. The more Duke loses the more likely it is that we get a 1 seed even if UT keeps winning.

Comment

Who am I rooting for?

The floor. To open up and swallow both fucking benches.

Comment

[quote author=dominatindj11 link=topic=3550.msg40898#msg40898 date=1297188922]
        UNC. The more Duke loses the more likely it is that we get a 1 seed even if UT keeps winning.
        [/quote]

Sadly this is true, due to the Coach Krzyzewski Knob-Slobbering Effect, which occurs in March, elevating Duke to a #1 seed no matter the merits of other teams.

Comment

If UNC wins, the polls will probably put them at #1. If Duke wins, the talking heads will say that UNC is a good team and recently turned it around and put Duke at #1.

If I had to pick, I really like seeing Roy get flustered and the ensuing meltdowns on IC.

Comment

Man, Coach K is really overrated. Those 4 national championships were all luck and/or the refs and/or the selection committee handing it to them. He sucks a big one and if he offered to coach WSU I'd be all like "Thanks but no thanks Coach K now go fuck yourself".

Comment

Don't think anyone said he was overrated

hrmmm

WSU though...they're about as overrated as KSU...maybe even more

Comment

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=3550.msg41243#msg41243 date=1297282099]
                Don't think anyone said he was overrated

[/quote]

Uh I'm pretty sure I did. Learn to read Joe.

Comment

Good point

my comprehension is that of a 2nd grade girl (smaller brains)

Comment

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=3550.msg41246#msg41246 date=1297282399]
                    Good point

my comprehension is that of a 2nd grade girl (smaller brains)
                    [/quote]

Thats not being fair to second graders Joe.

Comment

did nobody mention all time wins??

for that, and to possibly knock unc out of the top 25, i want duke

Comment

[quote author=qwertyu123 link=topic=3550.msg41249#msg41249 date=1297282921]

[/quote]

With the way the current season is going for us and for UNC. Are you really feeling threatened with the All Time Wins stuff?

Comment

[quote author=ICThawk link=topic=3550.msg41250#msg41250 date=1297283047]
                          [quote author=qwertyu123 link=topic=3550.msg41249#msg41249 date=1297282921]

[/quote]

With the way the current season is going for us and for UNC. Are you really feeling threatened with the All Time Wins stuff?
                          [/quote]

its close, even though they are benfitted by a much easier acc

Comment

They're playing in the ACC....which has a tougher women's league this year

they, I believe, have the same record in conference as we do

Comment

The battle of the blue-bloods. There are no losers in this game, everyone wins when these two storied teams meet up on the hardwood, can't wait for tonight.

K-State's sister school, Duke, vs. the inbred bandwagon Tar Heals of UNC who wins? The Devilcats, of course.

Comment

Working...
                              X