Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was the deal with that one section in the crowd?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was the deal with that one section in the crowd?

What was up with that one section all in red that looked to have choreographed their moves together in the stands at the game last night?

Re: What was the deal with that one section in the crowd?

FLASH MOB!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Paging Jayhawker, Jayhawker to the white courtesy phone.

Comment

FLASH MOB

Comment

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=3545.msg40863#msg40863 date=1297185315]
          FLASH MOB
          [/quote]

That was the exact same answer my wife gave me when I asked what that was all about. Obviously I am completely out of the loop on this but when did this start and who organizes this?

Comment

Haha! That was pretty cool. They did that on Modern Family earlier this year. Was Jayhawker involved in it?

Comment

I'm brand new to Twitter, but when I looked at #kubball all I saw were these Flash Mob tards yucking it up, as if they'd actually accomplished something.

I hope they put their Flash Mobbing on their resumes.

Comment

#rockchalkjayhawk (or something similar) is trending worldwide

Comment

[quote author=Hoopo link=topic=3545.msg40877#msg40877 date=1297186319]
                  I'm brand new to Twitter, but when I looked at #kubball all I saw were these Flash Mob tards yucking it up, as if they'd actually accomplished something.

I hope they put their Flash Mobbing on their resumes.
                  [/quote]

You are such a crotchety curmudgeon.

Comment

OTHER NEWS IN FLASH MOBS

Comment

That was pretty much stupid. Why am I not suprised Glee is a hit.

Comment

It was cool. But technically I don't think it was a flash mob. It was choreographed and practiced for a week.

Comment

[quote author=dominatindj11 link=topic=3545.msg40902#msg40902 date=1297189038]
                          It was cool. But technically I don't think it was a flash mob. It was choreographed and practiced for a week.
                          [/quote]

What do you think flash mobs do?

Comment

[quote author=WolfShirtSophomore link=topic=3545.msg40907#msg40907 date=1297189688]
                            [/quote]

[/quote]

Flash mobs in general are pretty ghey, but this was kind of cool.

Comment

[quote author=WolfShirtSophomore link=topic=3545.msg40907#msg40907 date=1297189688]
                              [/quote]

[/quote]

Well its supposed to organize, happen, and disperse quickly. Its not supposed to be a publicity stunt or advertisement. You don't "practice" it. You organize it, show up, and let it happen.

Comment

Working...
                              X