if they trip up

Re: Let's be real (re: tOSU)

@Wisconsin on Saturday.

Comment

Final Four against KU. :cheers

Comment

Wisky is looking tough. I think there are a lot of places OSU can lose, but I am more worried that UT isn't going to lose.

Comment

If the Luckeyes teetered at Northwestern, there a plenty of teams that could, on a given day, catch them. Even the Nittany Lions could trip them.

Comment

[quote author=dominatindj11 link=topic=3512.msg40513#msg40513 date=1297058071]
            @Wisconsin on Saturday.
            [/quote]

This. And I'd put money on it.

Bo Ryan's brand is excruciatingly painful to watch, but it's effective and they simply don't lose in the Kohl Center.

Comment

[quote author=Hoopo link=topic=3512.msg40532#msg40532 date=1297092879]
              If the Luckeyes teetered at Northwestern, there a plenty of teams that could, on a given day, catch them. Even the Nittany Lions could trip them.
              [/quote]

Comment

My prediction is that tOSU goes through the regular season undefeated, but they slip up in the Big 10 tournament.

Comment

Someone will beat them. It is the curse of Bobby Knight. No team will ever go undefeated again.

Comment

[quote author=oregonhawk link=topic=3512.msg40622#msg40622 date=1297109584]
                    My prediction is that tOSU goes through the regular season undefeated
                    [/quote]
                    ...but become the first #1 seed in history to lose in their first NCAA Tournament game.

Comment

Working...
                    X