• Show
Clear All

• Brady getting the start.

Interesting.

Re: Brady getting the start.

Josh=injured

Comment

Understood, but with his solid play recently he is the obvious choice. 2 months ago we wouldn't say that. Kudos to Brady for some solid play and shooting lately!

Comment

Brady with 5 3's so far and 19 points. Stellar performance!

Comment

This game dealt the "Brady sucks" faction a fairly heavy blow.

Comment

[quote author=Hoopo link=topic=3494.msg40379#msg40379 date=1297001055]
            [/quote]

It was Nebraska for Christ's sake.
            Brady has always been good enough to play against 75% of our schedule. It's the good ones who will expose him.

Comment

[quote author=Geezer link=topic=3494.msg40400#msg40400 date=1297025446]
              [quote author=Hoopo link=topic=3494.msg40379#msg40379 date=1297001055]
              [/quote]

It was Nebraska for Christ's sake.
              Brady has always been good enough to play against 75% of our schedule. It's the good ones who will expose him.
              [/quote]

Expose him how?

Comment

He's not a good on ball defender, doesn't rebound well for a 3 spot player and doesn't have the ability to create his own shot.
                Other than that, he is wonderful.

Comment

Geezus, the kid had a fantastic game. And it wasn't just this game, he's played well the last 3-4. I love how the Brady Bashers can't even stand to give the kid a pat on the back. Let me ask you this Geezer, who should have played over him? Personally Reed and Brady are bow our second set of twins. 10 fouls to use, while keeping the 3pt threat.

Comment

[quote author=Geezer link=topic=3494.msg40420#msg40420 date=1297029644]
                    He's not a good on ball defender[/quote]

He doesn't suck, either.

doesn't rebound well for a 3 spot player
                    That's a legitmate weakness.

and doesn't have the ability to create his own shot.
                    Who on this team has that ability other than Marcus Morris? Selby, on a good day? Tyshawn Taylor in his personal mental highlight reel?

Comment

I've been a Brady hater all year, and I can even give him props for his last 3-4 games. He's been playing smart and hitting his open shots. His passes are crisper and he doesn't make stupid turnovers. His rebounding will never be that great for the 3 spot because he's not that tall compared to other 3's. His on ball defense has always been overrated. His defense comes from being smart and interrupting passing lanes, not bein stayin on his guy like glue.

Comment

Brady getting the start.

[quote author=KVN638 link=topic=3494.msg40664#msg40664 date=1297114754]
                        I've been a Brady hater all year, and I can even give him props for his last 3-4 games. He's been playing smart and hitting his open shots. His passes are crisper and he doesn't make stupid turnovers. His rebounding will never be that great for the 3 spot because he's not that tall compared to other 3's. His on ball defense has always been overrated. His defense comes from being smart and interrupting passing lanes, not bein stayin on his guy like glue.
                        [/quote]

This. Solid post KVN.

Comment

Brady has probably gotten more out of his born with skill as any player we have. My problem with Brady is that he has been forced to play a position that he is ill suited for. You "might" be able to win a national title with Brady playing the 2 and 4 better players than him on the floor but as a starting 3 spot, I just don't think that's possible.

Comment

You're a f()cking racist

lemme guess, the four better players are black (perhaps one is white)

Comment

Working...
                            X