Any new KSU gossip?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any new KSU gossip?

I got use to that daily jolt of KSU meltdown coffee. I'm going through withdrawal. Any news from our grape friends?

Re: Any new KSU gossip?

We might lose to Nebraska at home tonight. Good luck.

Comment

I head KSU is involved in a point shaving scheme. Wally and Asprilla weren't getting their cut so they quit the team. I heard from a friend of a friend whose girlfriend's brother saw Pullen and Kelly work out the deal with the CEO of Dillards at 31 Flavors. They seemed to be pretty serious about this.

Comment

No doubt that Delonte is dirty. Amazing that with that much money to throw around that he can't sign anything but garbage.

Comment

[quote author=Geezer link=topic=3467.msg39894#msg39894 date=1296694945]
          No doubt that Delonte is dirty. Amazing that with that much money to throw around that he can't sign anything but garbage.
          [/quote]

If Delonte is dirty he's the worst cheater in the entire f*cking world.

Comment

[quote author=_33 link=topic=3467.msg39906#msg39906 date=1296703035]
            [quote author=Geezer link=topic=3467.msg39894#msg39894 date=1296694945]
            [/quote]

If Delonte is dirty he's the worst cheater in the entire f*cking world.
            [/quote]

This statement is correct.

Comment

Working...
            X