Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larry Brown helping Cal cheat?

Perhaps, a little

According to NCAA rules, a temporary consultant can be brought in to counsel the coaches. But that consultant is not supposed to interact with athletes. During Friday's interview session, UK center Josh Harrellson said Brown had been participating in practice.

"He'll even stop drills like Coach Cal does and put his input in," Harrellson said. "It's great having a legendary coach here guiding us and helping us out."
    UK spokesman DeWayne Peevy said that Harrellson was mistaken in suggesting Brown played a role in practices other than observer.

"It didn't happen," Peevy said. "I have no idea what Josh is talking about."

Re: Larry Brown helping Cal cheat?

Mr. Cartmenez approves.

Comment

So, who should I believe?

The player that was at the practice, or the spokesperson who is attempting damage control?

Comment

[quote author=Jhawkz5 link=topic=3430.msg39293#msg39293 date=1296493101]
        So, who should I believe?

The player that was at the practice, or the spokesperson who is attempting damage control?
        [/quote]

Comment

All I got from this revelation is that Larry Brown is trying to bang Ashley Judd. I doubt he's going after the Kentucky Co-Eds.

Comment

[quote author=Jayhawker link=topic=3430.msg39300#msg39300 date=1296494487]
            I doubt he's going after the Kentucky Co-Eds.
            [/quote]

Are we talking about the same Larry Brown?

Comment

[quote author=Hoopo link=topic=3430.msg39304#msg39304 date=1296495073]
              [quote author=Jayhawker link=topic=3430.msg39300#msg39300 date=1296494487]
              I doubt he's going after the Kentucky Co-Eds.
              [/quote]

Are we talking about the same Larry Brown?
              [/quote]

I would assume the man has standards.

Comment

DeWayne Peevy?

Comment

There has got to be a race of super coaches ready to bloom in the next decade with all the franchises Larry has set up around the country. UCLA, UNC, KU and now UK. I don't know if the guy is still into dipping his pen in the co-ed ink, though. He's getting up there in years.

Comment

[quote author=RandytheHelpfulPineapple link=topic=3430.msg39583#msg39583 date=1296571135]
                    There has got to be a race of super coaches ready to bloom in the next decade with all the franchises Larry has set up around the country. UCLA, UNC, KU and now UK. I don't know if the guy is still into dipping his pen in the co-ed ink, though. He's getting up there in years.
                    [/quote]

Just because he's getting older doesn't mean the Co-Eds don't stay the same age.

Comment

Working...
                    X