Why I don't care about losing basketball games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I don't care about losing basketball games

[img width=412 height=600]http://media.lawrence.com/img/photos/2011/01/27/Kansas_Robinson_Baske_Math_t640.jpg?a6ea3ebd4438a4 4b86d2e9c39ecf7613005fe067[/img]

Re: Why I don't care about losing basketball games

i want only good things to happen for the robinsons for some time.

Comment

http://www2.kusports.com/photos/gall...lisa-robinson/

More photos.

Comment

That hurts my heart.

But TRob is a GD man.

Comment

Thomas looks like he's 40. Tough, tough time for the guy.

Jayla is looking suspiciously at the camera operator.

Comment

“It was a beautiful service,” KU coach Bill Self said in a release. “It was sad, but also very uplifting. It was great to see that Lisa had so many family and friends come to pay their respects and pay tribute to her.

"I know our team was very glad and proud that we were able to come. We certainly appreciate the NCAA giving us some allowances for that to happen.

“I’m sure Thomas will tell everybody in his own way that he personally appreciates very much all the thoughts, prayers and support he has received and felt throughout this trying time, and I know his family does as well.”

http://www2.kusports.com/news/2011/j...mas-robinsons/

Comment

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...012707122.html

http://www.kansan.com/news/2011/jan/27/robinson/?news

Comment

Is Jamah Robinson an older sibling of Thomsas'?

Comment

I haven't heard that name mentioned before that article.

Comment

Both articles mentioned him very briefly...I thought that was odd

Also, the second article mentioned that their father was there...is that accurate?

Comment

Self said on the radio this morning that Robinson has an older half-brother.

Comment

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=3390.msg38836#msg38836 date=1296219477]

Also, the second article mentioned that their father was there...is that accurate?
                        [/quote]

Don't know, but Jayla and T-Rob have different fathers, I think probably just hers was there if anyone.

Comment

[quote author=WolfShirtSophomore link=topic=3390.msg38864#msg38864 date=1296232809]

[/quote]

Don't know, but Jayla and T-Rob have different fathers, I think probably just hers was there if anyone.
                          [/quote]

Why would there be discussion of bringing Jayla to Lawrence if her father was still around?

Comment

PIC

Just glad he's got some family to rely on

most frustrating KU team ever? maybe

but an excellent showing of support

Comment

[quote author=Hoopo link=topic=3390.msg38895#msg38895 date=1296250476]
                              [quote author=WolfShirtSophomore link=topic=3390.msg38864#msg38864 date=1296232809]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Why would there be discussion of bringing Jayla to Lawrence if her father was still around?
                              [/quote]

I believe he just got released from prison and is on parole, so I don't know how they handle custody issues in that situation, though since she is with him, I'm guessing it must be okay.

Comment

Working...
                              X