Texas at Oklahoma State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas at Oklahoma State

Do the Cowboys have a chance against the Longhorns?

Re: Texas at Oklahoma State

Texas stroking it for 3.

Comment

[quote author=chemhawk link=topic=3380.msg38590#msg38590 date=1296091634]
      Texas stroking it for 3.
      [/quote]

?

Comment

Okie State is running out of chances.

Comment

And UT drops the hammer in the game's final minutes.

Comment

Texas is the best team in the league, imo. We might be better offensively but their defense is on another level. I don't know of stats play that out but it sure seems like it anyway. I think they're built to make a deep run.

Comment

Sure looks that way. But a team playing so well in January doesn't necessarily translate to that same team playing really well in March.

Texas is the team to beat this year. I can't wait for a rematch in the Big XII Tournament.

Comment

[quote author=sweaterbydarwin link=topic=3380.msg38602#msg38602 date=1296096144]
                Texas is the best team in the league, imo. We might be better offensively but their defense is on another level. I don't know of stats play that out but it sure seems like it anyway. I think they're built to make a deep run.
                [/quote]

Unless Selby takes it up another notch, I sadly agree.

Comment

I don't blame Selby. Our defense on the whole is just not what it usually is. We leave people all over the court.

[quote author=chemhawk link=topic=3380.msg38606#msg38606 date=1296096944]
                  [quote author=sweaterbydarwin link=topic=3380.msg38602#msg38602 date=1296096144]
                  [/quote]

[/quote]

Comment

Yep.

[quote author=sweaterbydarwin link=topic=3380.msg38612#msg38612 date=1296098109]
                    I don't blame Selby. Our defense on the whole is just not what it usually is. We leave people all over the court.

[quote author=chemhawk link=topic=3380.msg38606#msg38606 date=1296096944]
                    [/quote]

[/quote]
                    [/quote]

Comment

Wasn't it around this time last year that the 'horns imploded?

Not saying that history will repeat itself, but not saying it won't either.

Comment

[quote author=thedeerehunter link=topic=3380.msg38674#msg38674 date=1296146043]
                        Wasn't it around this time last year that the 'horns imploded?

Not saying that history will repeat itself, but not saying it won't either.
                        [/quote]

Yes it was, but UT looks night/day different on the defensive end. This Texas team is fundamentally sound as well as talented.

Comment

We also kicked their a$$ in Austin

Comment

Working...
                          X