Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WVU Player Walks Off During Game

WUT

Mountaineers coach Bob Huggins said the player's exit was "unexcused, inexcusable. Never to be seen again, I guess."

Wonder what caused this scrub to go all Randy Moss on his team

Re: WVU Player Walks Off During Game

Sounds like a big crybaby bitch to me.

Comment

Who, the kid or Huggins?

Comment

[quote author=Hawker007 link=topic=3351.msg38258#msg38258 date=1295909172]
        Who, the kid or Huggins?
        [/quote]

The kid. I don't think Huggins cared. Pretty much said the kid sucked and playing him was just to try and get the other, better players fired up.

Comment

Wow, way to keep it classy Huggs, you giant prick.

Comment

Yeah...Thuggy should just say the player is going to go to the draft, surprising even the parents of the player themselves.

Comment

[quote author=Impuro link=topic=3351.msg38300#msg38300 date=1295928258]
              Yeah...Thuggy should just say the player is going to go to the draft, surprising even the parents of the player themselves.
              [/quote]

Right, because THAT'S comparable.

Comment

I think that woulda been hilarious

Comment

[quote author=thedeerehunter link=topic=3351.msg38273#msg38273 date=1295914309]
                  [/quote]

I think it's hilarious. I'm not gonna feel much sympathy for a kid dumb enough to just walk off the court.

Comment

[quote author=ono link=topic=3351.msg38323#msg38323 date=1295968759]
                    [/quote]

I think it's hilarious. I'm not gonna feel much sympathy for a kid dumb enough to just walk off the court.
                    [/quote]

Exactly. What did Huggins do wrong? How is he a prick? The kid is such a little bitch he quit in the middle of a game.

Comment

[quote author=dominatindj11 link=topic=3351.msg38324#msg38324 date=1295970649]
                      [/quote]

[/quote]

Exactly. What did Huggins do wrong? How is he a prick? The kid is such a little bitch he quit in the middle of a game.
                      [/quote]

He said Jennings was a "nonentity" and something to the effect of "it's not like we lost a Kevin Jones", basically saying he was worthless to the team. I agree 100% Jennings was in the wrong for walking out on his team, but how Huggins handled it was totally uncalled for and unprofessional IMO. That's a kid that HE convinced to come play for him at WVU.

I have to believe your feelings on this matter would be drastically different if it was John Calipari instead of Bob Huggins.

Comment

I agree with TDH to an extent...not that I don't think Cal is scummy, but had Cal done this KU fans would probably have a different opinion

but I still like Impuro's idea...shoulda gone that route

Comment

[quote author=thedeerehunter link=topic=3351.msg38329#msg38329 date=1295971449]
                          [quote author=dominatindj11 link=topic=3351.msg38324#msg38324 date=1295970649]
                          [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

He said Jennings was a "nonentity" and something to the effect of "it's not like we lost a Kevin Jones", basically saying he was worthless to the team. I agree 100% Jennings was in the wrong for walking out on his team, but how Huggins handled it was totally uncalled for and unprofessional IMO. That's a kid that HE convinced to come play for him at WVU.

I have to believe your feelings on this matter would be drastically different if it was John Calipari instead of Bob Huggins.
                          [/quote]

Yeah, but do you want him to call the kid a class act and an asset to the team right after he walked out in the middle of a game. I think Huggins should have just told the truth...the kid just a little crybaby. He said the kid worked hard in practice......for a while. If the kid half stopped working in the middle of the year and then goes on to walk out in the middle of a game...Huggins can say whatever he wants to about the bitch.

Comment

MORE NEWS

Apparently the top scorer has now been suspended indefinitely

Huggins needs to get his $hit together

Comment

Great quote from the article on the suspension

Mitchell also was suspended indefinitely by Huggins in October for violating team rules, although Mitchell didn't miss any games.

Huggins: That's it! You're suspended indefinitely for violating team rules!
                              Mitchell: How long is "indefinitely"?
                              Huggins: Till our next game. I hope you've learned something from this!

Comment

Working...
                              X