X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm no fan of Cutler

But much of the criticism is/was BS

Some Examples:

Raheem Brock, Seahawks defensive end: "Cutler u little siSsy...how does it feel that ur back up's backup is the only 1that can put pts on the board!I bet cutler comes back now!"

Brock again: "Cutler...wut a sissy! This is the NFC Championship game! Guaranteed if it was brett farve..he would still be in the game!"

Darnell Dockett, Arizona Cardinals defensive lineman: "If I'm on chicago team jay cutler has to wait till me and the team shower get dressed and leave before he comes in the locker room!"

That said, I'm not going to say the fault all lies on them...Cutler has always had a bad attitude so he clearly has a repuatation

Steven Jackson's response

Re: I'm no fan of Cutler

Heres a good article from SI.

I've never cared for Cutler one way or another but this backlash is just pathetic.

Comment

I have no problems with Cutler. Would actually love to have him at QB of my team.
      The guy got hit more than anybody in the league this year. Never said a word. Just goes out there and does it again.

I like what Urlacher said.....They're all just jealous.

I don't care if Cutler was in a ton of pain or not. Think about it this way. He couldn't plant and throw. As a QB thats pretty damn important. The bears are probably a lot better off with a 3rd string Hanie than their starting QB who can't put anything on a throw because of a messed up knee. Even if there is zero pain there, he can't perform. Those guys can call him out for being a pussy as much as they want...I give him credit for at least giving his team a chance with someone who could put something on the ball.

Kind of funny how everyone praised Aaron Rodgers for taking himself out when he had a concussion a few weeks ago because it helped the team and it could have hurt him in the long run. Cutler does essentially the same thing...team wise at least and gets ripped for it.

Comment

If his injury was as severe as is being claimed, the trainer who decided to put him on the bike (risking further damage) instead of putting a brace on the joint needs to be shown the door.

Comment

cutLOLer

Comment

Lovey is saying he has a strained MCL. I still don't like him. I use to work with a guy who went to high school with him. Claims he has always been douche. I don't think he can be as big of a douche as that flat billed hat, ed hardy / affliction t-shirt wearing douche bag Aaron Rogers!

Comment

Working...
            X