X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple TRob Articles

Dealing with Grief

TRob won't travel to Colo

Man, that's a tight group...glad to see everyone supporting TRob so well through this

Re: A couple TRob Articles

Although I don't hope for it, I would not blame Robinson one bit if he left the team to help his sister for the rest of the semester and rejoined the team in the fall. They're both hurting a lot, but an adult can deal with that loss far better than a child. That little girl's world is likely falling apart.

Comment

Whatever happens with TRob the rest of his career, I will always respect him for getting out on the court to play against Texas less than 24 hours after hearing the news.

Comment

That first article really puts that stupid loss in perspective. The team lost a game, the kid lost three immediate family members in three weeks.

Some people completely lose that perspective. Those people are douches.

Comment

Just saw a RT by chemhawk that Self said that the whole team may attend a funeral for Lisa Robinson on Thursday or Friday

does that mean in DC? or they'd hold a service in Lawrence

Comment

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=3343.msg38187#msg38187 date=1295892338]
            Just saw a RT by chemhawk that Self said that the whole team may attend a funeral for Lisa Robinson on Thursday or Friday

[/quote]

My guess would be in DC. They'd fly out there either the night before or the morning of and fly back after.

Comment

[quote author=dominatindj11 link=topic=3343.msg38204#msg38204 date=1295898870]
              [quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=3343.msg38187#msg38187 date=1295892338]

[/quote]

My guess would be in DC. They'd fly out there either the night before or the morning of and fly back after.
              [/quote]

Also, I believe I've read the NCAA has some sort of stipulation for this so it doesn't come out of the player's pockets. Something along the lines of it not giving KU a competitive edge or something like that.

As has been said before, I wouldn't fault Thomas at all if he were to leave the team this semester or even jump to the draft and/or Europe after the season so he could support his family.

Comment

No doubt that the kid has some tough decisions coming up in a hurry. He's lucky in that he doesn't have to make them on his own.

Comment

Working...
                X