Aidz board is an embarrassment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aidz board is an embarrassment

I know in large part because every year the idiot pool is increased with enrollment but seriously. What a joke that place is. 1 game. And not that it matters, but this was a game where a prominent player's parent died. GMAFB.

Re: Aidz board is an embarrassment

That place is a troll's paradise

It's really shocking to me when I see a poster that I respected melting down

SMUJayhawk? Never knew he was a baby back bitch

Still don't know what the deal is with TheGreatNate....he's been a little bitch for over a year now

Comment

SMUjayhawk has always been an annoying little pipsqueak.

Comment

Almost makes me wish I'd gone back there with a sock to rile people up.

Almost.

Comment

the one thing I respect, so far, about this board, is the disconnect. I root for KU, I enjoy the games and general revelry in rooting on my alma mater. But it ends there. I may throw out some shit on occasion that is hyperbole, often because I'm shiatcanned or in the moment, but I realize that no matter how much I care, or what I do has absolutely no impact on the outcome. NEWSFLASH: The game's outcome is not a reflection on you. You are not cooler when we win and likewise, still a douche when we lose.

I read that shit and all I can think about is the SNL skit with Shatner years ago...

You know, before I answer any more questions there's something I wanted to say. Having received all your letters over the years, and I've spoken to many of you, and some of you have traveled... y'know... hundreds of miles to be here, I'd just like to say... GET A LIFE, will you people? I mean, for crying out loud, it's just a basketball game! I mean, look at you, look at the way you're dressed! You've turned an enjoyable little job, that I did as a lark for a few years, into a COLOSSAL WASTE OF TIME!

//I would pay good money for Self and Co. to re-enact that in a post game press conference.

Comment

darwin nailed it. it's the whole self-esteem thing that makes the phog so goddamned fun to troll.

Comment

any good quotes? I can't see the site (permaban.)

Comment

Just a few starters

Who coaches the guards?
                colton
                Sophomore
                Rating: 2.7/5 this site
                2907 posts this site
                Ignore this Member

Nominate | Report
                Posted: Today 7:22 PM
                Who coaches the guards? (17 votes)
                Honestly, Collins got worse his senior year. Taylor has not gotten better. Johnson flat out sucks. And Selby has been a major disappointment. What is going on with the guard play? Taylor was a four star kid, Johnson I think was five star and Selby number one by some services......WTF?

TheGreatNateRobinson
                1st Round Draft Pick
                Rating: 3.4/5 this site
                16286 posts this site
                Ignore this Member

Nominate | Report
                Posted: Today 5:23 PM
                The cold hard truth: We need to step up the talent level (70 votes)
                We need better and more talented players. Period.

We have very good players but we don't have the elite talent that wins championships. And I'm not talking about the conference titles. I'm talking about NCAA titles.

Reed/Morningstar/Taylor vs Joseph/Hamliton/Brown is a big time mismatch. So much more talent in the Texas backcourt, it's just silly. The Horns are much tougher and a much more talented team than we are. Barnes has been killing it on the recruiting trail while we've been struggling.

It's a testament to Self that he's gotten so much out of this group. Bill is an excellent coach but he can only do so much. He just doesn't have the horses he's had in the past.

Some of us have been saying we need more talent and today was a big time reality check.

edit: spelling
                Last edited Today 5:24 PM by TheGreatNateRobinson

ncfool
                KU Commit
                Rating: 2.7/5 this site
                695 posts this site
                Ignore this Member

Posted: Today 5:07 PM
                Does the team have a curfew? They seem tired. (6 votes)
                Players seem tired today!

Does Coach Self have a curfew on the team during the week? My son who is in Lawrence frequents lots of the local bars, the Hawk being one of them claims that he sees various players out quite a few times a week enjoying a few drinks. While I’m not a fuddy-duddy and did have a drink or two in College we are talking about a Championship potential team. Should they have a curfew and not be allowed to go out and party?

I love KU basketball and want to see another title but the team needs to stayed focused and out of the HAWK. Perhaps today’s game is a wake up all for us all. Seeing a Home Court streak lost today is just a horrible thing.

Are the KU Players too pampered and need to have some tough love and rules set and enforced by Coach Self.
                Please don’t shoot the messenger. I love KU Basketball.

[quote author=gravyshanks link=topic=3319.msg38014#msg38014 date=1295758568]
                any good quotes? I can't see the site (permaban.)
                [/quote]

Comment

jfc. spoiledass, whiny fans.

this is the best:

Does the team have a curfew? They seem tired. (6 votes)
                  Players seem tired today!

Does Coach Self have a curfew on the team during the week? My son who is in Lawrence frequents lots of the local bars, the Hawk being one of them claims that he sees various players out quite a few times a week enjoying a few drinks.

or it might have something to do with the entire team and staff hanging with T Rob late last night.

Comment

LOL @ That "ncfool" post.

Comment

[quote author=Jayhawker link=topic=3319.msg38021#msg38021 date=1295759442]
                      [/quote]

Multiply that post by 50 and you have gopowercat.com.

Comment

[quote author=IAm42'sRagingBileDuct link=topic=3319.msg38025#msg38025 date=1295759585]
                        [/quote]

[/quote]

I really can't believe that you aren't over at ToOS with your legion of socks trying to rile people up. It might make your day better.

Comment

[quote author=samandbendrivemetodrink link=topic=3319.msg38032#msg38032 date=1295759871]
                          [quote author=IAm42'sRagingBileDuct link=topic=3319.msg38025#msg38025 date=1295759585]
                          [/quote]

[/quote]

I really can't believe that you aren't over at ToOS with your legion of socks trying to rile people up. It might make your day better.
                          [/quote]

I save that for special occasions. Since the AIDZ is now apparently getting through Adblock, I don't touch that place w/a ten foot pole.

Comment

Wait, is our season over now???????

:runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway:

Sheesh, when we lose (good Lord, everyone loses each year) it's not so bad if the team is ranked #10 we lose to.

Plus, I love that our winning streak ended at 69

giggity

I giggle every time I think about that

Comment

Bunch of fucking retard psychos over there. I can't even read it. May have to start up and go sock route though just to laugh.

And its not just over there. Its in our entire fanbase. 2 fucking idiots standing behind me at the game. If you were deaf and standing in front of them you would think that the world was ending. I'm pretty sure both these dudes were crying at the end of the game. I just wanted to punch them both in the face and tell them to grow the fuck up.

Comment

Working...
                              X