Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DeAndre Daniels...we hardly knew ya..... (UT bound?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeAndre Daniels...we hardly knew ya..... (UT bound?)

:runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway:

Recruiting concern index upgraded to blaze orange.

This is from a non-vetted internet deep throat. Could be totally bogus.

Re: DeAndre Daniels...we hardly knew ya..... (UT bound)

Source?

Comment

Re: DeAndre Daniels...we hardly knew ya..... (UT bound?)

Comment

This is looking like a strong possibility of being BS.

Comment

I know a rather handsome, intellectual feller who called this a couple weeks ago.

Just sayin'. :shades:

Comment

[quote author=thedeerehunter link=topic=3270.msg37328#msg37328 date=1295473183]
            I know a rather handsome, intellectual feller who called this a couple weeks ago.

[/quote]

I hope he is prepared to be wrong.

Comment

[/quote]

'sheed says that feller is an ugly piece of shit.

Comment

[quote author=filmfanatic24 link=topic=3270.msg37329#msg37329 date=1295473457]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I'm not guaranteeing anything (unlike dominatin in another thread), but this is the way I see this unfolding.

Comment

[quote author=thedeerehunter link=topic=3270.msg37341#msg37341 date=1295474159]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I'm not guaranteeing anything (unlike dominatin in another thread), but this is the way I see this unfolding.
                  [/quote]

I don't think I ever guaranteed anything. I said I knew for sure he submitted papers for financial aid stuff to KU (which he did), but I am now hearing he didn't get the kind of response from them he wanted (not full money) so he isn't enrolling in the spring.

However if he really wanted to get on a campus in the spring, why wouldn't he have committed to any of his other 3 that have open scholarships for spring semester? KU does not, and therefore he is now waiting until fall. Or that makes sense to me anyway. We shall see.

Comment

Then why wouldn't he just commit to joining the team in the fall?

seems like that's where he's at now....perhaps he just wants to take more visits at schools

that's what I'd do

Comment

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=3270.msg37363#msg37363 date=1295475554]
                      Then why wouldn't he just commit to joining the team in the fall?

seems like that's where he's at now....perhaps he just wants to take more visits at schools

that's what I'd do
                      [/quote]

No idea. Why wouldn't he have done that before? But I'm pretty positive he is going nowhere in the spring. Hopefully we have a huge late signing class with him and BMac.

Comment

Re: Re: DeAndre Daniels...we hardly knew ya..... (UT bound?)

[quote author=dominatindj11 link=topic=3270.msg37360#msg37360 date=1295475351]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don't think I ever guaranteed anything. I said I knew for sure he submitted papers for financial aid stuff to KU (which he did), but I am now hearing he didn't get the kind of response from them he wanted (not full money) so he isn't enrolling in the spring.

However if he really wanted to get on a campus in the spring, why wouldn't he have committed to any of his other 3 that have open scholarships for spring semester? KU does not, and therefore he is now waiting until fall. Or that makes sense to me anyway. We shall see.
                        [/quote]

You've certainly got the hedge down perfect. When are you gonna charge for your info?

Comment

Re: Re: DeAndre Daniels...we hardly knew ya..... (UT bound?)

[quote author=blackPHOGmoan link=topic=3270.msg37385#msg37385 date=1295480171]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You've certainly got the hedge down perfect. When are you gonna charge for your info?
                          [/quote]

That would be a nice way for him to get money for his Orange Julius in the mall on the way to his games.

Comment

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

dominatindj11
                            Dirty Birds

Re: DANIELS TO KANSAS?!
                            « Reply #50 on: January 12, 2011, 01:41:01 PM »QuoteDaniels is just waiting on financial aid stuff to clear at KU before officially committing.

While Self COULD have taken Teahen's scholly back, he decided for whatever reason (promise, morals, etc.) that he wasn't going to. Daniels will be on his own this semester. He will be at KU with a redshirt and practice/workout with the team all spring. He will be ready to play and ahead of other freshmen in the fall.Report to moderator Logged

Comment

[quote author=thedeerehunter link=topic=3270.msg37404#msg37404 date=1295488024]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

dominatindj11
                              Dirty Birds

Re: DANIELS TO KANSAS?!
                              « Reply #50 on: January 12, 2011, 01:41:01 PM »QuoteDaniels is just waiting on financial aid stuff to clear at KU before officially committing.

While Self COULD have taken Teahen's scholly back, he decided for whatever reason (promise, morals, etc.) that he wasn't going to. Daniels will be on his own this semester. He will be at KU with a redshirt and practice/workout with the team all spring. He will be ready to play and ahead of other freshmen in the fall.Report to moderator Logged
                              [/quote]

Well, his financial aid stuff didn't clear in the way he wanted.

If he wanted to be elsewhere do you not think he would already be there? Oregon, UT and UK all had scholly's available for him THIS year.

Comment

Working...
                              X