Baylor showing KU/UNI highlights during intro video wasn't very bright

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baylor showing KU/UNI highlights during intro video wasn't very bright

The loudest cheer during the video was Farukamenensch hitting that three.

Really pissed off players. Reportedly the twins were the most angry about it. They came out and played with some of the most energy of their careers, so probably a mistake by baylor.

Memo to Coach Self. Piss off the twins in pregame.

Re: Baylor showing KU/UNI highlights during intro video wasn't very bright

play the damn replays every single game then

good lord

Comment

Yawn

On to the Texas game

Nice try baylor, thanks for playing

Comment

I wonder if this thought crossed the minds of any of the Baylor staff when KU was blowing the Bears out of their own gym in the first half?

That was a beatdown at home on national television. Even Bob Knight was sort've chuckling at the mismatch.

Comment

I was amazed just how bad the Baylor zone was, especially in the first half. Hell, did they even scout us? We were getting wide, wide open shots (when we weren't getting dunks and layups).

I hate Baylor. I can't think of a better team to throttle on Big Monday.

Comment

[quote author=Evolvehawk link=topic=3234.msg36927#msg36927 date=1295328242]
            play the damn replays every single game then

good lord
            [/quote]

Exactly.
            Shit, put the UNI and Farukafag highlights (lowlights?) in the AFH pregame video if that will help us play like that every game.

A few years ago, maybe 07 or 08 we had a couple bad clips during the pregame video (Michael Lee getting swatted, etc). Maybe we need to reincorporate a little of that stuff into it.

Comment

Ain't no thang:

[img width=600 height=265]http://media.lawrence.com/img/croppedphotos/2011/01/18/cropku_bkc_baylor_09_t650.jpg?[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X