X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben McCLemore's mom regarding AFH - "Loved it"

http://www.masslive.com/hoophallclas...tween_kan.html

Re: Ben McCLemore's mom regarding AFH - "Loved it"

The atmosphere had to be amazing for this game. Sucks that we struggled against an inferior opponent, but we pulled out the win and the crowd was in it the entire 2nd half. Had to be nice for her to see a full arena...

Comment

meh...who knows what she actually said...too bad there wasn't a "we want ben" chant again

I think it's hilarious that he was supposed to verbal by thanksgiving

and now it's going to be april

Comment

why Joe?

he doesn't owe anyone anything

more power to the kid, and I hope he goes where he's most comfortable and where his family thinks is best for him

Comment

not talking about him

I'm talking about the recruiting nutz

they were so sure his commitment would come by thanksgiving....I think the speculation game is the funniest part about recruiting...30+ year olds trying to figure out what a 17 year old is gonna do

Comment

She should compare the atmosphere of a Nub game in AFH to one in The Plaige.

I'm sure she'll have plenty of seating choices and it'll be quiet enough for her to use her cellphone most of the game at Plaige.

Comment

[quote author=KVN638 link=topic=3214.msg36666#msg36666 date=1295197272]
              The atmosphere had to be amazing for this game. Sucks that we struggled against an inferior opponent, but we pulled out the win and the crowd was in it the entire 2nd half. Had to be nice for her to see a full arena...
              [/quote]

I hate to say it but AFH was anything but full. There were a couple thousand empties. In fact starting a few minutes before tip they let anyone around in free without a ticket to try and make it look a little better.

Comment

[quote author=dominatindj11 link=topic=3214.msg36696#msg36696 date=1295205578]
                [quote author=KVN638 link=topic=3214.msg36666#msg36666 date=1295197272]
                [/quote]

I hate to say it but AFH was anything but full. There were a couple thousand empties. In fact starting a few minutes before tip they let anyone around in free without a ticket to try and make it look a little better.[/quote]

Seriously???

Comment

huh?

there weren't thousands of empties

Comment

[quote author=Evolvehawk link=topic=3214.msg36729#msg36729 date=1295212569]
                    huh?

[/quote]

The ticket office estimated about 1800 empty at tip.

Comment

[quote author=dominatindj11 link=topic=3214.msg36739#msg36739 date=1295219273]
                      huh?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Let's pretend this isn't a fabrication. Does 1800 = thousands?

Comment

[quote author=WavetheWheat link=topic=3214.msg36749#msg36749 date=1295223029]
                        [quote author=dominatindj11 link=topic=3214.msg36739#msg36739 date=1295219273]
                        huh?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Let's pretend this isn't a fabrication. Does 1800 = thousands?
                        [/quote]

Well, it is almost 2000. 2000 = 2 of 1000. 2 = multiple. <---- = thousandS.

Not to mention its over 10% of capacity.

Comment

I was at the game and no way were there a couple thousand empties before or during the game. The place was full as far as I can see. There may have been a couple of emties sprinkled throughout the fieldhouse but not very noticeable at all.

Im interested to know where you were sitting to notice that many empties?

Comment

He must have been staring at the corner of the GA section.

But no way was that 2K empties.

Comment

The student section upper corner was completely empty at tip off. It hasn't been that empty in the 15 years I've gone to games at Allen.

It was way more empty than it was Thanksgiving Weekend in 2007 against Arizona. It was kind of embarrassing. The fans who showed up were awesome though.

The environment this year seems way better than it has in the past couple of years.

Comment

Working...
                              X