Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, kenpom is now predicting KSU

to finish 18-13

Not really fishing here...but if that happens, would manhattan burn to the ground?

Re: So, kenpom is now predicting KSU

Nah, they are accustomed to disappointment.

Comment

The bandwagon will just change tracks. Isn't soil judging season atop us? At least in the south part of the conference. If not that I'm sure equestrian season will kick off soon.

Comment

[quote author=ShooterFlatch link=topic=3179.msg36174#msg36174 date=1294947654]
        The bandwagon will just change tracks. Isn't soil judging season atop us? At least in the south part of the conference. If not that I'm sure equestrian season will kick off soon.
        [/quote]

www.phog.net

Anyway, most of us have already accepted that the likelyhood of winning a conference road game this year is very slim. But yeah, I'm still more pissed off about Chris Cosh coming back. There's at least a chance our basketball program won't permanently relapse into Woolydom, but football is basically fucked for the forseeable future as long as Synds is here.

Comment

[quote author=IAm42'sRagingBileDuct link=topic=3179.msg36179#msg36179 date=1294948488]
          [/quote]

www.phog.net

Anyway, most of us have already accepted that the likelyhood of winning a conference road game this year is very slim. But yeah, I'm still more pissed off about Chris Cosh coming back. There's at least a chance our basketball program won't permanently relapse into Woolydom, but football is basically fucked for the forseeable future as long as Synds is here.
          [/quote]

Football fucked due to Synder? Wow! The only guy that found lipstick for that pig and now he's fucking them. Trust me, mediocrity is better than DII status. Sometimes a guy just needs to know his limitations......

Comment

[quote author=ShooterFlatch link=topic=3179.msg36187#msg36187 date=1294950743]
            [quote author=IAm42'sRagingBileDuct link=topic=3179.msg36179#msg36179 date=1294948488]
            [/quote]

www.phog.net

[/quote]

Football fucked due to Synder? Wow! The only guy that found lipstick for that pig and now he's fucking them. Trust me, mediocrity is better than DII status. Sometimes a guy just needs to know his limitations......
            [/quote]

Sometimes you should just realize when you don't know what you're talking about and stop posting, phogtard.

Comment

[quote author=IAm42'sRagingBileDuct link=topic=3179.msg36190#msg36190 date=1294951110]
              [quote author=ShooterFlatch link=topic=3179.msg36187#msg36187 date=1294950743]
              [/quote]

www.phog.net

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sometimes you should just realize when you don't know what you're talking about and stop posting, phogtard.
              [/quote]

I tried to google translate this but it failed. Find a mirror 'tater.

Comment

Twee
                In the wind
                Chickapay

Comment

[/quote]

www.phog.net

[/quote]

I'm glad to see you recovered from your bleach casserole and glass of Drano.

I'm sorry that the Kittens aren't playing very adorably this year. Maybe they should torn through some more paperwall posters before hitting the hardwood court of the Litterbox of Doom.

Comment

[quote author=Jayhawker link=topic=3179.msg36238#msg36238 date=1294959382]
                    [/quote]

www.phog.net

[/quote]

I'm glad to see you recovered from your bleach casserole and glass of Drano.

I'm sorry that the Kittens aren't playing very adorably this year. Maybe they should torn through some more paperwall posters before hitting the hardwood court of the Litterbox of Doom.
                    [/quote]

decent to good post. needs more MS Paint.

Comment

Just like the Quin-led mizzou team that went to the Elite 8, got up to #3 in the ranking the following season in December only to completely fall apart. It took them 5-6 years and a new coach to recover.

Comment

Is there a thread here about Pullen's "No-NIT-for-me" declaration? That's just pure, sweet comedy from Baby Jesus there.

Comment

[quote author=Hoopo link=topic=3179.msg36589#msg36589 date=1295127821]
                          Is there a thread here about Pullen's "No-NIT-for-me" declaration? That's just pure, sweet comedy from Baby Jesus there.
                          [/quote]

Poor kid, he's worked so hard.

Comment

Clemente gone? No problem!

Comment

Working...
                            X