Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, when will our first loss be? (Conference Edition)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, when will our first loss be? (Conference Edition)

Sat, Jan 15 vs Nebraska
    Mon, Jan 17 @ Baylor
    Sat, Jan 22 vs #14 Texas
    Tue, Jan 25 @Colorado
    Sat, Jan 29 vs #20 Kansas State
    Tue, Feb 1 @ Texas Tech
    Sat, Feb 5 @ Nebraska
    Mon, Feb 7 vs #12 Missouri
    Sat, Feb 12 vs Iowa State
    Mon, Feb 14 @#20 Kansas State
    Sat, Feb 19 vs Colorado
    Mon, Feb 21 vs Oklahoma State
    Sat, Feb 26 @ Oklahoma
    Wed, Mar 2 vs #13 Texas A&M
    Sat, Mar 5 @#12 Missouri

I'm thinking Baylor.

Re: So, when will we lose? (Conference Edition)

@Baylor, @ some other mediocre team like we have the past few years (OSU, Tech, OSU, etc.), and @Missouri.

Comment

Re: So, when will we lose? (Conference Edition)

I think it's going to be @Colorado

Comment

Re: So, when will our first loss be? (Conference Edition)

I've said for a while our first loss will be @baylor.

Comment

Next season @ UT.

:shades:

Comment

Big 12 Tournament.

Comment

I don't buy Baylor at this point. Quite frankly at CU and at the 'taters are my most likely bets, even though I'd bet on the Jayhawks to win both of those games. CU will cool off by the time we play them and the 'taters might balance the ship somewhat but will be colored out in some fashion for sure.

Comment

I'll throw one out there for you guys, just because I think there is a possibility.

@Nebraska.

Comment

I'm changing my vote from @Colorado to February 7th.

Mizzou ends the streak. :facepalm

Comment

[quote author=dominatindj11 link=topic=3173.msg36180#msg36180 date=1294949233]
                    I'll throw one out there for you guys, just because I think there is a possibility.

@Nebraska.
                    [/quote]

I'll go with this.

Whenever I look for loses, I'm looking for trap games. Colorado has been gaining some attention and Alec Burks is no stranger in the Big 12.

If this team has the potential that I think it does, I think it can handle the majority of the schedule. But that Nebraska game could be a trap game being right before the home game against Missouri.

Comment

[quote author=Oobers link=topic=3173.msg36271#msg36271 date=1294982208]
                      [quote author=dominatindj11 link=topic=3173.msg36180#msg36180 date=1294949233]

@Nebraska.
                      [/quote]

I'll go with this.

Whenever I look for loses, I'm looking for trap games. Colorado has been gaining some attention and Alec Burks is no stranger in the Big 12.

If this team has the potential that I think it does, I think it can handle the majority of the schedule. But that Nebraska game could be a trap game being right before the home game against Missouri.
                      [/quote]

Exactly. And KenPom has Nebraska at 12 for DefEfficiency, which could easily get us frustrated if we don't bring it. And we tend to just randomly suck ass against some shitty teams.

Comment

I don't understand why everybody is so high on Baylor winning against KU. They have a lot of size down low but they have major pg issues. I'm not saying KU will run the table but I think we take care of business against Baylor... @ Colorado would be my pick.

Comment

I think @TTU is a strong candidate. Especially considering that it's only a couple days after a big rivalry game. It doesn't matter how bad KSU is right now, that will still be a tough game just because of the rivalry aspect.

Comment

[quote author=Jayhawker link=topic=3173.msg36282#msg36282 date=1294992596]
                            I think @TTU is a strong candidate. Especially considering that it's only a couple days after a big rivalry game. It doesn't matter how bad KSU is right now, that will still be a tough game just because of the rivalry aspect.
                            [/quote]

We're not rivals. You know that. It will be two (three?) easy wins for KU.

Also, congrats on Forcier.

Comment

[quote author=bigbluepappy link=topic=3173.msg36281#msg36281 date=1294989199]
                              I don't understand why everybody is so high on Baylor winning against KU. They have a lot of size down low but they have major pg issues. I'm not saying KU will run the table but I think we take care of business against Baylor... @ Colorado would be my pick.
                              [/quote]

Baylor is long, athletic, and will play a zone. Not sure if you've noticed, but we have sucked ass against zone the last couple games.
                              Acy and Jones are athletic and long enough to play with the Morii.
                              They also have LaceDarius Dunn who will undoubtedly go for like 30 on 7-8 3pt shooting.

Comment

Working...
                              X