• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make us feel better Michigan!

Even a close game would be nice.

OSU 24
    Michigan 23

Make us feel better Michigan!

1 point game at half. Wish I could watch this!

Comment

Re: Make us feel better Michigan!

It won't matter after tonight's pratfall in Ames.

Yes, I have a bad feeling about tonight's KU game.

Comment

Hoopo is a negative nancy. I have a great feeling about tonight's game. KU is gonna roll, I feel it.

Comment

[quote author=Hoopo link=topic=3163.msg36016#msg36016 date=1294879078]
          It won't matter after tonight's pratfall in Ames.

Yes, I have a bad feeling about tonight's KU game.
          [/quote]

Protist? Is that you?

Comment

13-3 ISU, bad memories of Hoiberg, Danny noting in the press that his KU teams never won in Ames...the signs are all over the place today.

I'm no Protist -- I believe KU is going to win almost every game. This one just has that certain unshakable feeling with it. We're up against a quality opponent on the road. The "win on talent" B game won't cut it tonight.

Comment

[quote author=Hoopo link=topic=3163.msg36021#msg36021 date=1294880296]
              13-3 ISU, bad memories of Hoiberg, Danny noting in the press that his KU teams never won in Ames...the signs are all over the place today.

I'm no Protist -- I believe KU is going to win almost every game. This one just has that certain unshakable feeling with it. We're up against a quality opponent on the road. The "win on talent" B game won't cut it tonight.
              [/quote]

so if we roll, are you going to stop looking at your 'signs'? Or will you be doomsday dick again once you get another 'feeling'?

Comment

The Clones haven't played anybody and they are 6 deep.
                Hilton magic left with Larry E.

Comment

michigan only down by 11

Comment

Michigan down four

Comment

Two point game.

Sullinger fouled out a while ago.

Comment

damn michigan lost by 4

Comment

[quote author=KVN638 link=topic=3163.msg36023#msg36023 date=1294880595]

[/quote]

so if we roll, are you going to stop looking at your 'signs'? Or will you be doomsday dick again once you get another 'feeling'?
                          [/quote]

Is it doomsday to say we played like shit and won at Michigan and are due for a loss? I suppose in your world it is.

Comment

[quote author=Hoopo link=topic=3163.msg36035#msg36035 date=1294882761]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Is it doomsday to say we played like shit and won at Michigan and are due for a loss? I suppose in your world it is.
                            [/quote]

in what world does the game on Sunday have to do with today's game? That's terrible logic. We have shot that bad only a handful of times.

Comment

[quote author=KVN638 link=topic=3163.msg36036#msg36036 date=1294883063]
                              [quote author=Hoopo link=topic=3163.msg36035#msg36035 date=1294882761]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

in what world does the game on Sunday have to do with today's game? That's terrible logic. We have shot that bad only a handful of times.
                              [/quote]

Your logic is impeccable. Of course I should have realized that it's been THREE ENTIRE DAYS since that Michigan near-debacle.

Comment

Working...
                              X