Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frank Martin------>On the Recruiting Trail

LINK

All of this would be easier to discount if he wasn't so successful at getting national attention. At the age of 5, Farfan has already received the kind of interest most high school seniors would kill for. The recent-toddler (hey, he was 3 just two years ago) has already received personal letters from Kansas State coach Frank Martin and Miami coach Frank Haith, not to mention one-on-one meetings with basketball celebrities like Isiah Thomas, as you can see in the video above. In fact, Thomas even pledged to attend one of Farfan's games, a quest which will be made easier by the kindergartner's invitation to join the Calusa (Fla.) Prep sixth-grade team this year.

Re: Frank Martin------>On the Recruiting Trail

Frank Martin just wants to make sure he doesn't lose his Florida recruiting pipeline.

Comment

Yall are absolutely fucked in 2024. Enjoy it while you can.

Comment

sunbeam

Comment

[quote author=Geezer link=topic=3150.msg35834#msg35834 date=1294796709]
          sunbeam
          [/quote]

'grats, beems.

Comment

Whoa dude, change out of your goemaw clothing before you come over here.

No need to be spouting that name 'round these parts.

Comment

I would fucking destroy that kid in a one on one game. He's only got one move, a shitty crossover.

I'm watching the video, and he's traveling like Hansbrough.

Comment

[quote author=Milo Minderbinder link=topic=3150.msg35904#msg35904 date=1294845947]
                I would fucking destroy that kid in a one on one game. He's only got one move, a shitty crossover.

[/quote]

I don't know... he has mastered the chicken hook. As he drives past you prepare to have his arm wrapped around your calf!

Comment

[quote author=ICThawk link=topic=3150.msg35914#msg35914 date=1294846770]
                  [quote author=Milo Minderbinder link=topic=3150.msg35904#msg35904 date=1294845947]

[/quote]

I don't know... he has mastered the chicken hook. As he drives past you prepare to have his arm wrapped around your calf!
                  [/quote]

That's up to him, if he wants to trip me and have my fat ass fall on him, I'd squish him like a grape.

Comment

Martin and Haith are late to the game.

Billy Gillispie disovered this kid two years ago while at UK.

Comment

[quote author=thedeerehunter link=topic=3150.msg35954#msg35954 date=1294862767]

[/quote]

I was getting ready to make a BG joke. Damn you're fast.

Comment

[quote author=chemhawk link=topic=3150.msg36020#msg36020 date=1294880108]

[/quote]

I was getting ready to make a BG joke. Damn you're fast.[/quote]

When the hell did you talk to my wife????

Comment

[quote author=thedeerehunter link=topic=3150.msg36030#msg36030 date=1294881519]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Tough to blame you. She's a demon in the sack.

Comment

[quote author=chemhawk link=topic=3150.msg36031#msg36031 date=1294881678]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

And to think all this time when she mentioned my "competition" I thought she was talking about her vibrator.

Comment

Re: Re: Frank Martin------>On the Recruiting Trail

[quote author=thedeerehunter link=topic=3150.msg36033#msg36033 date=1294882040]
                              [quote author=chemhawk link=topic=3150.msg36031#msg36031 date=1294881678]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

And to think all this time when she mentioned my "competition" I thought she was talking about her vibrator.
                              [/quote]

Oh, your sister also has a vibrator.

Comment

Working...
                              X