• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Football Jerseys

The only question is.....

WILL THERE BE NAMES ON THE BACK?!

Re: New Football Jerseys

Did they just switch the Jayhawk on the neck to an adidas logo?

Comment

[img width=491 height=600]http://media.lawrence.com/img/photos/2010/11/20/ku_fbc_osu_06_t640.jpg?a6ea3ebd4438a44b86d2e9c39ec f7613005fe067[/img]

not sure outside of the neckline you mentioned in terms of design, but it looks like it's a new compression mesh type material

maybe it will make our guys faster...haha

Comment

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=3127.msg35531#msg35531 date=1294684412]

not sure outside of the neckline you mentioned in terms of design, but it looks like it's a new compression mesh type material

maybe it will make our guys faster...haha
        [/quote]

Will it make them tackle better?

Comment

This material is pretty cool. When the jerseys are off a big, fat lineman, they look like they would only fit a junior high girl.

Comment

Here is the difference:

[img width=600 height=365]http://multivu.prnewswire.com/mnr/adidas/46598/images/46598-hi-compare_texas.jpg[/img]

Comment

Like them. Put the fucking names on the back.

Comment

[quote author=BetterThanMost link=topic=3127.msg35529#msg35529 date=1294684095]
                [/quote]

The material is different.
                The Jayhawk on the front neck is gone and the Adidas logo is moved from off-center chest to the front neck.
                The "Kansas" on the front is slightly larger, and outlined in red rather than just in white.

No word yet on the back. FUCKING NAMES!!!!!! I want them back. Or I want nothing.

Comment

[quote author=dominatindj11 link=topic=3127.msg35561#msg35561 date=1294688170]
                  Or I want nothing.
                  [/quote]

Hmmm...

Comment

[quote author=dominatindj11 link=topic=3127.msg35561#msg35561 date=1294688170]
                    [quote author=BetterThanMost link=topic=3127.msg35529#msg35529 date=1294684095]
                    [/quote]

The material is different.
                    The Jayhawk on the front neck is gone and the Adidas logo is moved from off-center chest to the front neck.
                    The "Kansas" on the front is slightly larger, and outlined in red rather than just in white.

No word yet on the back. FUCKING NAMES!!!!!! I want them back. Or I want nothing.
                    [/quote]

Quoting this post is my meager attempt at joining the masses in saying PUT THE FUCKING NAMES ON THE BACK WHERE THEY BELONG GILL YOU ASSHAT!!!

There, that should do it.

Comment

Working...
                    X