Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OSU vs.KSU

Dear God, I feel bad for the refs.

So many fouls. Call them all and the game goes 3 days.

Re: OSU vs.KSU

3 to go and KSU with 29 fouls.

Frank for coach of the year.

Comment

Dude.

Comment

74 FT.

KSU with 31 fouls. Game not over.

Comment

Preseason fave KSU in last place after one Big 12 game.

Comment

[quote author=chemhawk link=topic=3108.msg35265#msg35265 date=1294518557]
            [/quote]

I can't wait to see KSU fall out of the poll rankings. From, what, #4 in the nation to unranked in...less than eight weeks?

I'm LOLing so hard my sides ache.

Comment

[quote author=Hoopo link=topic=3108.msg35297#msg35297 date=1294524242]
              [quote author=chemhawk link=topic=3108.msg35265#msg35265 date=1294518557]
              [/quote]

I can't wait to see KSU fall out of the poll rankings. From, what, #4 in the nation to unranked in...less than eight weeks?

I'm LOLing so hard my sides ache.
              [/quote]

#3.

Jake Pullen today - "The Big 12 is ours to lose".

Comment

i had to drive through oklahoma and listen to the broadcast today (would've gotten to Stillwater by the end of the game so no, I couldn't go) and I've decided that the OSU broadcasters need to turn down their crowd mic. If so much as like 20 fans chant something, the play-by-play starts sounding like the teacher from Charlie Brown. As for the game, meh. Expected a loss at the beginning of the season, mainly because it is currently statistically impossible for a basketball team from Kansas to win at GIA. Look it up, it's science. We do suck a lot more than we should right now, and nobody on this team has any goddamn composure. But we already knew that. If Frank doesn't coach 'em up in the next few months, I'll go lay a turd on the front porch of Chris Cosh's house*

*was probably going to do that anyway

Comment

[quote author=The42TeamYardStateStickUsernameGoesPastTheM arginsConference link=topic=3108.msg35326#msg35326 date=1294536416]
                  Expected a loss at the beginning of the season, mainly because it is currently statistically impossible for a basketball team from Kansas to win at GIA. Look it up, it's science.

[/quote]

Ain't that the MF truth

Comment

[quote author=dewarsrocks link=topic=3108.msg35327#msg35327 date=1294536698]
                    [quote author=The42TeamYardStateStickUsernameGoesPastTheM arginsConference link=topic=3108.msg35326#msg35326 date=1294536416]
                    Expected a loss at the beginning of the season, mainly because it is currently statistically impossible for a basketball team from Kansas to win at GIA. Look it up, it's science.

[/quote]

Ain't that the MF truth
                    [/quote]

Sadly, KU won't get to play in front of 2000 empty seats like the Cats.

Comment

Working...
                    X