Blake Griffin is the greatest leaper of my my generation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blake Griffin is the greatest leaper of my my generation

I have decided. He beats Dr. J, Dominique, Spud, Jordan, all of them.

Every night he is putting on a show. Right now he is the guy I would pay the most money in the NBA to see.

That is all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-WFHge4qhc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aspCHyeOLPQ

Re: Blake Griffin is the greatest leaper of my my generation

Vince Carter was pretty sick in his prime leaping years.

Comment

Vince was good, but he ain't got shit on Griffin.

Kid's nasty. Pure, unadulterated filth.

Comment

You're on crack deere.

Vince basically invented dunks and had a hangtime that defied logic.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpTfb9SkKaQ

I love Griffin, but call me old school....no one looked better dunking than Dr J

Comment

Kid just floats to the rim

although his "game face" could get old...dude needs to go to Boston or something

Comment

[quote author=Hawker007 link=topic=3085.msg34974#msg34974 date=1294413889]
              You're on crack deere.

[/quote]

Not knocking Vince at all because like you said he was amazing in his prime, but the ferocity with which Griffin throws it down is as impressive as his hops/athleticism in my opinion, and it is unmatched. It's like he hates the fuckin' rim as if it insulted his Mama or something and he wants to kill it with the basketball.

Comment

That's true, he does dunk harder than about anyone since Darryl Dawkins.

Comment

[quote author=thedeerehunter link=topic=3085.msg34983#msg34983 date=1294414468]
                  You're on crack deere.

[/quote]

Not knocking Vince at all because like you said he was amazing in his prime, but the ferocity with which Griffin throws it down is as impressive as his hops/athleticism in my opinion, and it is unmatched. It's like he hates the fuckin' rim as if it insulted his Mama or something and he wants to kill it with the basketball.
                  [/quote]

ferocity is overrated

grace is underrated

Comment

[quote author=Evolvehawk link=topic=3085.msg34986#msg34986 date=1294414659]
                    [quote author=thedeerehunter link=topic=3085.msg34983#msg34983 date=1294414468]
                    You're on crack deere.

[/quote]

[/quote]

ferocity is overrated

grace is underrated
                    [/quote]

I'll take ferocity, Mr. Ballerina.

Comment

BTW, just think what this kid could've been if Cal would've coached him.

:shades:

Comment

Here's a compilation for Vince, he literally jumped over a 7 footer in a game and dunked it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbEioH952VI

Comment

[quote author=thedeerehunter link=topic=3085.msg34988#msg34988 date=1294414786]

[/quote]

fishing with stinkbait now dude

Comment

[quote author=Evolvehawk link=topic=3085.msg34992#msg34992 date=1294415653]
                            [quote author=thedeerehunter link=topic=3085.msg34988#msg34988 date=1294414786]

[/quote]

fishing with stinkbait now dude
                            [/quote]

...which is a FUCKING BLAST. The stinkier the bait the bigger the catfish.

Comment

he looks like Dave Chappelle's "Prince" when he comes down from one of those jams

Comment

Working...
                              X