DANIELS TO KANSAS?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DANIELS TO KANSAS?!

isportsweb seems to think so...I'm not gonna bother with the link...it won't load

THE CONTENT:

A source has confirmed, that after a very odd recruitment, one time Texas commit DeAndre Daniels will commit to the Kansas Jayhawks today and plan on enrolling there next semester. The plan is to sit next semester and be available for the 2012 season. The 5 star SF from IMG Academies has made trips to each of the schools in contention for his services over the last few weeks and finally settled on KU. Daniels is one of the premier scorers in the country and can score in various ways. As a 6′-8 small forward, Daniels’ game would remind you of Terrence Jones of Kentucky with his ability to face the basket and score with his back to it. Depending on who goes pro and who comes back next season, and with the extra time to get acclimated to the system Bill Self runs, Daniels could very well be a key part of the Jayhawks 2012 squad. Be sure to check out TOS for the exact moment the official word comes down.

Re: DANIELS TO KANSAS?!

Where does this kid fit?

Comment

Awesome news. I can't wait for the official announcement.

Comment

[quote author=ICThawk link=topic=3038.msg34487#msg34487 date=1294156217]
        Where does this kid fit?
        [/quote]

6-8 SF

Comment

[quote author=Geezer link=topic=3038.msg34490#msg34490 date=1294156765]
          [quote author=ICThawk link=topic=3038.msg34487#msg34487 date=1294156217]
          Where does this kid fit?
          [/quote]

6-8 SF
          [/quote]

replacing Brady Morningstar and Reed

figure it out

Comment

I meant more to the point of what other recruits do we have coming? Is he our ONLY option at the 3? I can't imagine all of our hopes are in one recruit. But thanks for the condescending posts assholes.

Comment

[quote author=ICThawk link=topic=3038.msg34494#msg34494 date=1294157394]
              I meant more to the point of what other recruits do we have coming? Is he our ONLY option at the 3? I can't imagine all of our hopes are in one recruit. But thanks for the condescending posts assholes.
              [/quote]

compared to not having a 3 this year, I would say that would be a massive improvement

Comment

ummmm well...we've got Tharpe and BMac (crossing fingers/knocking on wood/etc) coming in

Comment

Why did he de-commit to UT?

Comment

Cause he realized they suck

Comment

this is confusing. why would he 'sit all semester to get used to the program?' is this an eligibility consideration?

Comment

no, he's graduating HS early

Comment

so he would enroll and attend school the spring semester. I see.

Comment

Yessir...would be a great opportunity and experience for him

a tharpe, daniels, and BMac class would be HUGE

Comment

I already hate the NCAA for the investigation that they'll start after we take him along with the team to the Final Four this spring.

Comment

Working...
                              X