Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on aTm

Their ranked 16th.
    Turgeon seems to have them playing solid defensive basketball.

I realize they had a slow start last night, but...

Anatoly Bose, who entered the game ranked third nationally in scoring with 25 points a game, was limited to six points.

Bose, who had scored at least 15 points in each game this season, put up 28 against LSU and 37 against Oklahoma State. But he was shut down by Texas A&M's defense led by Walkup. He missed all eight of his field goals in the first half and finished making just 1 of 12 with four free throws.

"A lot of those shots he took tonight he makes," Nicholls State coach J.P. Piper said.

Re: Thoughts on aTm

You know sometimes in the heat of the moment it's ok to go aTm.

Comment

There's a decent chance that Nicholls will be a tournament team, so that's not a terrible-looking win on A&M's part

Comment

[quote author=WolfShirtSophomore link=topic=3036.msg34746#msg34746 date=1294256877]
        You know sometimes in the heat of the moment it's ok to go aTm.
        [/quote]

I have to admit I totally LOL'd

Comment

It's funny...because whenever I see wsf, I assume it's s&b...similar avatars

I didn't even think twice when I read that

hmmm

Comment

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=3036.msg34788#msg34788 date=1294268125]

hmmm
            [/quote]

+1

Comment

i normally only go aTm during wobbly H's. speaking of s&b, heard she makes a pretty decent crossbar.

Comment

[quote author=chemhawk link=topic=3036.msg34794#msg34794 date=1294271415]
                [quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=3036.msg34788#msg34788 date=1294268125]

hmmm
                [/quote]

+1
                [/quote]

You are projecting. I would never say anything like that.

Comment

Working...
                X