• Holy Carp---> re: rebounds

Vs. Miami (OH)

Rebounds:
    Ohio State - 29-29 (even)
    Duke - 43-27 (+16)
    Kansas - 44-16 (+28)

Pretty good rebounding effort for our boys out there

Re: Holy Carp---> re: rebounds

They got after it yesterday. It was good to see after a few lackluster performances. Benching the Twins seemed to light a fire under the whole team's ass.

Comment

[quote author=ono link=topic=3019.msg34285#msg34285 date=1294072438]
      They got after it yesterday. It was good to see after a few lackluster performances. Benching the Twins seemed to light a fire under the whole team's ass.
      [/quote]

The twins were discussing practice over the last week. Sounds like Bill had to emphasize his way.

Comment

The team also went back to hard 2-a-days over the last week. Bill worked em.

Comment

I was pleased with their efforts, Bill should do that more often. They were mean (without cheap elbows), and flying to the boards.

Comment

[quote author=dominatindj11 link=topic=3019.msg34362#msg34362 date=1294086305]
            The team also went back to hard 2-a-days over the last week. Bill worked em.
            [/quote]

And with no classes between now and the 21st, he'll continue to have the ability to do so. I'm guessing this week will be rough again, but not as bad as last week. He'll let up a bit before conference play barring another weak performance.

Comment

I like the rebound stat, even with the consideration that we've been taller and stronger than out out-of-conference opp. I haven't watched whether the guards are supposed to crash boards, but it seems like Tyrel and TyTy and EJ and The Freshman grab a ton of rebounds. Selby had SEVEN BOARDS yesterday, in his fourth DI game.

we rule.

Comment

Working...
              X