Huskers vs. Huskies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huskers vs. Huskies

Thoughts on this Big 10-Pac 12 match-up? The way Neb has started, I'm guessing they'll lose. If they start out like shit, they've usually lost this year.

Re: Huskers vs. Huskies

And they throw a pick as soon as I post that.

Comment

Crappy end to the first half for the Huskies. Locker is 0-7 this first half. I am shocked they have the lead.

I felt a little dirty dressing my kids in purple on the day of KSU's bowl game but they insisted on wearing their Jake Locker jerseys.

Comment

Crazy to think that just 2 years ago UW was 0-12 and the worst team in the country.

Comment

[quote author=CStop link=topic=2987.msg33937#msg33937 date=1293769233]
          Thoughts on this Big 10-Pac 12 match-up? The way Neb has started, I'm guessing they'll lose. If they start out like shit, they've usually lost this year.
          [/quote]

I go back to this. If Bo's team doesn't start the game well, but they don't come back. It's been an offensive issues most times, which probably lends credit to the rumors about their off coordinator being canned soon.

Comment

Neb also finished the season losing 3 out of 4. I wonder if that will put Bo on the hot seat going into next year.

Comment

[quote author=CStop link=topic=2987.msg33978#msg33978 date=1293803559]
              Neb also finished the season losing 3 out of 4. I wonder if that will put Bo on the hot seat going into next year.
              [/quote]

As the QB spot goes, so go the Huskers. We knew this last year, too.

Comment

Working...
              X