Done at 90

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Done at 90

UConn women have lost. I'm sure you were wondering.

Re: Done at 90

I didn't have to "wonder".

I think ESPN interrupted EVERY broadcast to bring us the last 34 seconds.

Thankfully, THAT national nightmare is now over.

Comment

nascar is more of a sport than womens' basketball

...and that's HUGE for me to say as i've always said...."if i have to do it to get to work, it's NOT a sport!"

Comment

I watch KU's women's team because I go to school here and the games are free.

I've actually notice that attendance has trended up since ESPN started shoving UCONN down everyone's throats.

I'm glad this is over, but once they start winning again it's going to come back.

Comment

I used to go to KU women's games and I did enjoy them. But that was the era from Lynnette to Tamecka. Teams were consistent NCAA Tournament entrants, although they rarely got very far. It always seemed like Marian ( :dirtybird:) was on the cusp of getting a really special team together. But there were always a few missing pieces that kept KU from the elites like Tennessee, Stanford, UConn and the others.

I really hope KU gets it's women's program back into shape. I've lost any faith that Bonnie-ball will do it. I hope the new AD makes it a priority -- after getting football back on track.

Comment

Lollers at losing to same team that beat you the last time.

Shows how out of balance women's collegiate basketball is. There's a handful of good teams and loads of suck.

Comment

Working...
            X