Wichita State Shockers.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wichita State Shockers.....

I didn't watch it, but from the news and radio today sounds like they played a helluva game. The best 40 minutes under Greg Marshall. :runaway:

Paging TheShocker.... what happened?

Re: Wichita State Shockers.....

I heard they basically played a perfect game last night. They beat Evansville by 34 and supposedly, it could have been worse. Talk radio was all over it this morning. I looked for the game on tv last night, even that shitty channel 22, but didn't find it.

Comment

[quote author=Hawker007 link=topic=2977.msg33812#msg33812 date=1293722768]
      I heard they basically played a perfect game last night. They beat Evansville by 34 and supposedly, it could have been worse. Talk radio was all over it this morning. I looked for the game on tv last night, even that shitty channel 22, but didn't find it.
      [/quote]

Bob Lutz wrote a pump SUNSHINE article in the Eagle. Seems to think they can run the Valley.

Comment

They have played fantastic lately. Apparently last night and last week against Tulsa they played really really well. I think they will do some major damage in the Valley and make a splash in the NCAA.

Comment

I am all for WSU playing solid ball. I'd love to see them grow as a program. However, I am already hearing Battle Of New Orleans in '81 talk. That stuff drives me nuts!

Comment

[quote author=ICThawk link=topic=2977.msg33827#msg33827 date=1293726921]
            I am all for WSU playing solid ball. I'd love to see them grow as a program. However, I am already hearing Battle Of New Orleans in '81 talk. That stuff drives me nuts!
            [/quote]

It was their Mario 3-pt shot. What else do you expect from them.

Comment

That was 30 years ago.... Let it go bro!

Comment

[/quote]

Yes it does. But I get over it. For some reason trash talk from them just rolls off my shoulders. I think it is because they know we'd roll them if we played on a regular basis. If they really believe they are on par with us they are delusional because K-State can't even touch us in the last 20 years.

Comment

WSU and KSU have played off and on over the years... anyone know what their all time record is? Is WSU on par with KSU?

Comment

[quote author=ICThawk link=topic=2977.msg33838#msg33838 date=1293727864]
                    WSU and KSU have played off and on over the years... anyone know what their all time record is? Is WSU on par with KSU?
                    [/quote]

K-State leads 20-11 all-time. It's a 6-5 series since the early 90's, in favor of the purple. KU is 12-2 against the Shockers.

Comment

[/quote]

My dad (WSU grad) STILL has his Battle of New Orleans t-shirt. It's pretty worn and ragged but I can wear it to the watch party if it would piss you off that much.

Comment

[quote author=samandbendrivemetodrink link=topic=2977.msg33941#msg33941 date=1293769956]
                        [/quote]

My dad (WSU grad) STILL has his Battle of New Orleans t-shirt. It's pretty worn and ragged but I can wear it to the watch party if it would piss you off that much.
                        [/quote]

Do it

Comment

[quote author=ICThawk link=topic=2977.msg33835#msg33835 date=1293727346]
                          [/quote]

When that's all they have to cheer, that's all they have to cheer.

Comment

[quote author=samandbendrivemetodrink link=topic=2977.msg33941#msg33941 date=1293769956]
                            [/quote]

[/quote]

Your dad sounds like a good man, a true American hero. In addition to loving the Shockers he probably also loves Spangles, Warren Theaters, and getting his dick sucked.

Comment

[quote author=dewarsrocks link=topic=2977.msg34010#msg34010 date=1293818876]
                              [quote author=ICThawk link=topic=2977.msg33835#msg33835 date=1293727346]
                              [/quote]

When that's all they have to cheer, that's all they have to cheer.
                              [/quote]

NO.

We have Sweet 16 appearances like all the time. Also, M-M-M-MUDSLIDES.

Comment

Working...
                              X