Comment

Re: Kara Lawson calling KU-UTA

[quote author=CStop link=topic=2962.msg33622#msg33622 date=1293636758]
      Who?
      [/quote]

Comment

Well, my point was, she's a woman

but she does the women's basketball stuff on ESPN...I see her every now and again when ESPN decides to shove women's bball down our throats

I.E.--------> UCONN 89 WINS IN A ROW OMG

Comment

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=2962.msg33629#msg33629 date=1293637111]
          Well, my point was, she's a woman

but she does the women's basketball stuff on ESPN...I see her every now and again when ESPN decides to shove women's bball down our throats

I.E.--------> UCONN 89 WINS IN A ROW OMG
          [/quote]

You don't like the women folk around the men's game? Is that what you're trying to tell us?

Comment

Kara Lawson calling KU-UTA

You pig!!!!

Comment

No, with some of the garbage they have calling our games, it'll be interesting to hear a new perspective

I was wondering if it bothered anyone here

Comment

Sir, we respect women here at WtW (please ignore the Outhouse board over in the corner).

Comment

that's not to say that I like women's bball...don't want to give that impression

Comment

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=2962.msg33643#msg33643 date=1293637596]
                    that's not to say that I like women's bball...don't want to give that impression
                    [/quote]

Women's basketball sucks. It just bores the hell out of me, bunch of layups and two handed set shots. I've honestly tried watching it, and I just can't.

Comment

[quote author=thedeerehunter link=topic=2962.msg33660#msg33660 date=1293644804]
                      [/quote]

Women's basketball sucks. It just bores the hell out of me, bunch of layups and two handed set shots. I've honestly tried watching it, and I just can't.
                      [/quote]

There was an old Saturday Night Live skit of them doing the ESPY's. They release the category of Top Women's College Basketball player and go through all the names. A fake Dickie V was the presenter. He goes through all the names, and says "The winner is..." and tears up the envelope and says "Who cares? It's not a sport." I still laugh to this day.

Comment

[quote author=Milo Minderbinder link=topic=2962.msg33664#msg33664 date=1293645253]
                        [/quote]

[/quote]

There was an old Saturday Night Live skit of them doing the ESPY's. They release the category of Top Women's College Basketball player and go through all the names. A fake Dickie V was the presenter. He goes through all the names, and says "The winner is..." and tears up the envelope and says "Who cares? It's not a sport." I still laugh to this day.
                        [/quote]

And that's why you are coming up on many years of watching girl's/women's basketball with your daughter. Payback is a bitch.

Comment

[/quote]

[/quote]

I agree TDH... And kudos to ESPN for trying to shove it down our throats like its a national draw. Outside of UCONN and Tennessee who else really cares about WBB?

Comment

[quote author=CStop link=topic=2962.msg33701#msg33701 date=1293652887]
                            [quote author=Milo Minderbinder link=topic=2962.msg33664#msg33664 date=1293645253]
                            [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

And that's why you are coming up on many years of watching girl's/women's basketball with your daughter. Payback is a bitch.
                            [/quote]

She's gonna be an awesome basketball player, she is really quick, jumps pretty good, and can run as fast as her older cousin who's 3 years older than her. I'm screwed.

Comment

[quote author=Milo Minderbinder link=topic=2962.msg33752#msg33752 date=1293662435]
                              [quote author=CStop link=topic=2962.msg33701#msg33701 date=1293652887]
                              [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

She's gonna be an awesome basketball player, she is really quick, jumps pretty good, and can run as fast as her older cousin who's 3 years older than her. I'm screwed.
                              [/quote]

Get her into hockey. Women's hockey is half watchable.

Comment

Working...
                              X