Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FF CHAMPS

:rolling:

I won the whole thing tonight in my league. Went into the night just up 25 points with the other guy having Vick (who has been averaging 29 pts/game in our league). Thought I was going to lose early in the night, but Vick stalled and only got 23 points. Got my 2nd league championship in 3 years (of course out of the 4 years I've been in this league, I've either finished first or last).

How did others do this year?

Re: FF CHAMPS

I've still got another week to wrap up the Championship. It's aggregate scoring and I'm up by 48 on a guy that magically made it to the finale starting Tony Romo at QB. He also has a 3-6 regular season record. I'm ditching the league after this season since it's pretty clear that no one cared this season. Hell I dumped Eli Manning a long ass time ago to sign Vick and he's still a FA.

Comment

I won 1 money league and got 2nd in the other.

Comment

I finished last this year. Brees has a terrible year throwing picks and Charles never gets to score TD's or I think I could have finished first. I also had by far the most points against than any other team. I believe I finished 5th or 6th in total points for my team.

Our league was actually very close from top to bottom this year. If I would have won my last game, I would have moved up two spots and made the playoffs. I think the winning team was 9-3 and I was 4-8.

Comment

We had a divide in the league this year. Another guy and I had the most wins and most points by a large margin. Everyone else was lumped around .500 or less and averaged 15+ points/game less. I had a bad first two week, made a couple of moves and never looked back. I even had the all-time high point week for our league this year by over 20 points in week 5.

Of course next year I'll probably be back to the bottom of the league.

Comment

Dead last.

Comment

Do any of you do keeper leagues or is this all based on this year's draft?

Comment

[quote author=RandytheHelpfulPineapple link=topic=2957.msg33674#msg33674 date=1293646242]
                [/quote]

Mine was a keeper league at the start, then they changed it to a non-keeper. The commish is a friend of mine, but he sets the rules to only benefit him and the way he wants to play. Two years ago I had two of his favorite players (Larry Fitzgerald and Adrian Peterson) on my roster and all the sudden he wants to ditch the keeper. So we did. I need a new league.

Comment

That doesn't sound like a guy I want to be friends with

Comment

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=2957.msg33678#msg33678 date=1293647101]
                    That doesn't sound like a guy I want to be friends with
                    [/quote]

It's FF, he's a nice guy but he's always modding the rules each year to help him out. So I really don't give a shit. Also we don't put money down so I don't care. It just helps me make each NFL game interesting.

Comment

I won all 3 of my leagues.

Dominated 2 of them from the start. Went 12-1 and 10-3 and cruised in the playoffs.

Then won the Phog league after making the playoffs at 7-6 and as the 6 seed. Jon Kitna brought it home for me.

Comment

I was the first one left out of the playoffs. Started off decent, but injuries just decimated my squad. Losing Ryan Grant and Jermichael Finley killed me. That and a lot of underachieving by most of the guys I used to patch my squad together.

Comment

[quote author=RandytheHelpfulPineapple link=topic=2957.msg33674#msg33674 date=1293646242]
                          [/quote]

I was in a Keeper League but didn't have any keepers on my team from last season.

Comment

Working...
                          X