• Show
Clear All

• Iowa vs. Mizzou

My apologies. I'm rooting for Mizzou.

Re: Iowa vs. Mizzou

YIKES

Comment

Chem you're goin to have to explain to me your fanhood. You're a very rare KU fan who hates KSU more than Missouri.

Comment

[quote author=KVN638 link=topic=2954.msg33541#msg33541 date=1293588296]
        Chem you're goin to have to explain to me your fanhood. You're a very rare KU fan who hates KSU more than Missouri.
        [/quote]

I grew up in Hoisington, KS. In a class of 60ish, FOUR of us went to KU. Probably 30+ went to KSU. KU was "snobby" and "GAY". Plus, we were ripe with KSU "football" fans. Those purple asshats still bug me.

I did my Ph.D. @ Iowa. I threw Fred Russell out of a chem final prior to the 2002 Orange Bowl. I found Iowa football fans to be equally douchy to KSU.

Thus, I really really hate KSU and Iowa. I root against Mizzou #3.

Comment

hmmmm.

I grew up in Missouri, and live back here now, so I understand being surrounded by douchebags adds to your hatred of them.

Comment

[quote author=KVN638 link=topic=2954.msg33546#msg33546 date=1293589497]
            hmmmm.

I grew up in Missouri, and live back here now, so I understand being surrounded by douchebags adds to your hatred of them.
            [/quote]

Exactly. I never knew any Mizzou fans growing up. The anti-Ku sentiment stuff was all purple.

Comment

[quote author=chemhawk link=topic=2954.msg33548#msg33548 date=1293589917]
              [quote author=KVN638 link=topic=2954.msg33546#msg33546 date=1293589497]
              hmmmm.

[/quote]

Exactly. I never knew any Mizzou fans growing up. The anti-Ku sentiment stuff was all purple.
              [/quote]

I grew-up in Washington, KS (all purple). Got two degrees from KU and one from Iowa State. I've seen many idiot Iowa fans. There is no way in hell I'm ever rooting for mizzou. Rooting for mizzou is a vote for slavery.

Suck It Slavers!

Comment

:rolling:

Comment

rofl @ both chemhawk for being permanently butthurt at high school trash talk and mizzou for being mizzou

Comment

And #12 Mizzou swan dives to a bowl loss to an unranked Iowa team on a 72 yard, fourth quarter, pick-six. 27-24. I can't think of anything more fitting.

Comment

[quote author=The42TeamYardStateStickUsernameGoesPastTheM arginsConference link=topic=2954.msg33575#msg33575 date=1293604344]
                      rofl @ both chemhawk for being permanently butthurt at high school trash talk and mizzou for being mizzou
                      [/quote]

Comment

I'm glad Mizzou lost. I just wish KSU would have as well.

Comment

Iowa vs. Mizzou

I was cheering for Iowa. But then one of their drunk fans went toe to toe and attempted to deck my father in the stands. There was a tiny bit of me that wanted them to lose after that.

[img width=600 height=450]http://184.72.239.143/mu/a6cd0b39-0ddd-cc46.jpg[/img]

Comment

Can't be said enough, way to represent mizoo

Comment

[quote author=UB link=topic=2954.msg33892#msg33892 date=1293748548]
                              I was cheering for Iowa. But then one of their drunk fans went toe to toe and attempted to deck my father in the stands. There was a tiny bit of me that wanted them to lose after that.

[img width=600 height=450]http://184.72.239.143/mu/a6cd0b39-0ddd-cc46.jpg[/img]
                              [/quote]

He must have been drunk. Your dad isn't exactly a small guy.

Comment

Working...
                              X