Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• briscoe made nfl debut.......... marvin lewis is one pissed off man

http://www2.kusports.com/news/2010/d...kes-nfl-debut/
    The Bengals cut Briscoe with the idea of adding him to their practice squad, where the former record-setting Jayhawk would have earned $83,200 this year. However, Tampa Bay got him by offering him a contract worth four times as much, something that Cincinnati coach Marvin Lewis stewed about throughout the season.

“When you overpay a guy on the practice squad, you create a problem,” Lewis said during a conference call in October. “I don’t know that teams want to set that precedent, and they did with Dez.”

anyways good job briscoe you deserve it hopefully you play more in the future

marvin lewis go fuck yourself!!!

Re: briscoe made nfl debut.......... marvin lewis is one pissed off man

Haha, and to think, the Bingals are your team

Comment

this season has made me sick to my stomach......... i really wish mike brown would get canned and marvin lewis would get canned as well............. cincy needs to hit the reset button blowup the roster fire all coaches and hire a new gm...........

Comment

[quote author=Jhawk513 link=topic=2946.msg33443#msg33443 date=1293562801]
        this season has made me sick to my stomach......... i really wish mike brown would get canned and marvin lewis would get canned as well............. cincy needs to hit the reset button blowup the roster fire all coaches and hire a new gm...........
        [/quote]

Cincy is in the same boat as AZ - shitty and cheap owners. That's the only thing that's going to fix those places.

Comment

u could make the same case for dallas lol

Comment

Dez shows he's worth the money today.

4 Catches, 65 Yards, and an awesome TD to help the Bucs beat the Saints. He was Tampa's leading receiver today.

Comment

dez looked great.

Comment

Working...
              X