Chiefs win the AFC West

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chiefs win the AFC West

Sandy Eggo chokes and hands us the division on a silver platter. Oh, how sweet it is. It's about time our long-suffering fanbase had something to cheer about. And how awesome is it that we can play our biggest rivals next weekend with absolutely no pressure?

IT'S TIME FOR A SEXY PARTY!!!!

Re: Chiefs win the AFC West

I got my playoff tickets on the way to my house!

Comment

I can remember a day when a meaningful week 16 game when you're making a push to the playoffs wouldn't have had a single visible seat empty....

I was sad at all of the empties today in Arrowhead

Comment

[quote author=Evolvehawk link=topic=2931.msg33179#msg33179 date=1293411563]
        I can remember a day when a meaningful week 16 game when you're making a push to the playoffs wouldn't have had a single visible seat empty....

I was sad at all of the empties today in Arrowhead
        [/quote]

Colder than shit and 55" hi-def at home makes a difference.

Comment

I was tehre today. It was awesome even though there was 10,000+ empties.

Fuck San Diego

If any chiefs season ticket holder wants to give me cheap tickets I'll buy them. So far I tried to buy 10 earlier and there as a 200+ dollar "service charge" which was 20%.

Comment

I froze my ass off today. It was all worth it!

Comment

I'm going to bring my son to his first Chiefs game for the playoffs....he's ready, and so is the team :)

Comment

If anyone has any extra playoff tickets, as a poor college student I'll gladly take them off your hands. I don't care how damn cold it is. :shades:

Comment

Working...
                X