http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF8w3zN0xiA&

Re: When you see it...

:runaway:

Comment

Whoa

Comment

[quote author=Jayhawker link=topic=2912.msg32841#msg32841 date=1293176720]

[/quote]

Comment

Shut

Down

EVERYTHING

Comment

Crazy.

Back when I was in 7th grade, during an AAU game I threw one up from around the lane somewhere, hit back iron, went up, hit back iron again, bounced a couple times, and stopped.

I shit you not, middle of a game......and I get the ball stuck ON the back iron. Just sitting there. Weirdest thing ever. Stopped the game, jump ball. Had to jump up there and knock it down. Ref said he'd never seen it happen in 29 years. And I fucking did it in a game.

Comment

Re: Re: When you see it...

[quote author=dominatindj11 link=topic=2912.msg32908#msg32908 date=1293216003]
              Crazy.

Back when I was in 7th grade, during an AAU game I threw one up from around the lane somewhere, hit back iron, went up, hit back iron again, bounced a couple times, and stopped.

I shit you not, middle of a game......and I get the ball stuck ON the back iron. Just sitting there. Weirdest thing ever. Stopped the game, jump ball. Had to jump up there and knock it down. Ref said he'd never seen it happen in 29 years. And I fucking did it in a game.
              [/quote]

How tall/athletic were you in seventh grade?

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Comment

[quote author=JackLord link=topic=2912.msg32844#msg32844 date=1293179619]
                [quote author=Jayhawker link=topic=2912.msg32841#msg32841 date=1293176720]

[/quote]
                [/quote]

Comment

Working...
                X