KU vs. Cal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KU vs. Cal

Anyone know of a stream? It's on FSN, so no ESPN3. It might be too early to tell, but there weren't any Justin.tv streams. It looks like a big NBA night.

Re: KU vs. Cal

Fox Sports Midwest has here in Lawrence, but that makes sense since we're in Lawrence.

Also, heading over to Ricks to watch it and drink until I'm warm and fuzzy. Join vorsk and I if you wish.

Comment

[quote author=CStop link=topic=2895.msg32563#msg32563 date=1293072407]
      Fox Sports Midwest has here in Lawrence, but that makes sense since we're in Lawrence.

Also, heading over to Ricks to watch it and drink until I'm warm and fuzzy. Join vorsk and I if you wish.
      [/quote]

I would but I'm in Minnesooooooota.

Comment

Also looking for a stream.

Comment

If you're still looking

http://www.justin.tv/troubleme#/w/681756752/2

Comment

Fucking bullshit. What did TRob do to deserve a technical? Get pissed because he was getting shoved in the face?

Comment

What's that I see? is that TROB mean muggin'?!?!?!

Comment

the good news is that I' getting the feed in SoCal. the bad news is that the floor looks very, almost impossibly, yellow.

Comment

Cal can esssss a deeeeee

Comment

gotta say I appreciated tyrel a lot tonight. he kept his shit together even when everyone around him was douching out.

Comment

[quote author=gravyshanks link=topic=2895.msg32584#msg32584 date=1293086113]
                      gotta say I appreciated tyrel a lot tonight. he kept his shit together even when everyone around him was douching out.
                      [/quote]

Selby seemed to keep his cool, he just lost his ability to score after things went to shit.

Comment

KU vs. Cal

[quote author=Milo Minderbinder link=topic=2895.msg32585#msg32585 date=1293086226]
                        [quote author=gravyshanks link=topic=2895.msg32584#msg32584 date=1293086113]
                        [/quote]

Selby seemed to keep his cool, he just lost his ability to score after things went to shit.
                        [/quote]

Cal also made some smart defensive adjustments to slow him down.

Comment

Working...
                        X