• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNC game bumped from ESPN2

In favor of UCONN women.

I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry.

Re: UNC game bumped from ESPN2

ESPN seems to insist on pimping women's basketball. It has to be one of their worst investments.

Comment

I don't know if i've ever said that, but i'm getting sick of womens college basketball coverage.

The thing is, there are less good teams in the womens game and there are no (or a small amount) of chickas leaving early to go to the WNBA.

Comment

[quote author=RandytheHelpfulPineapple link=topic=2882.msg32385#msg32385 date=1292977608]
        ESPN seems to insist on pimping women's basketball. It has to be one of their worst investments.
        [/quote]

It still amazes me that they insist on saying that winning 88 straight games in a league with very little competition, where you can have 15 scholarship players, and where the best team opts to avoid one of the other elite teams like the plague, is somehow comparable to John Wooden's UCLA squads.

Comment

Roy cries like a girl. I don't see the harm.

Some people need to get over resentment of ho-ball.

Comment

It's not that I don't like the sport. I go to the KU women's games all the time.

It's just the idea that beating up a bunch of people in a sport where there is virtually no parity is supposed to be impressive.

Comment

Their accomplishment is nowhere near anything of UCLA's

Comment

And now we miss the beginning of the KSU/UNLV game so we can watch them give away a Wii? What the fuck?

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FGI7R0u3TQ

Comment

Working...
                  X