Re: KU gets a QB.

Rivals 3 star - dual threat - 6'4"!

Comment

Denver Post link

Comment

:tanno: :tanno: :tanno:

I'm happy. Hopefully the guy can get it done. We'll have some horses at RB and one more player at QB. Hopefully it strengthens the position.

Comment

Does anyone think he's gonna have an immediate impact?

We need a line that will protect a QB, and look how our QBs who had never seen D1 football fields played last year. I hope our O-line improves a bunch to give our team a fighting chance. This recruiting class is really looking to be pretty damn solid.

Comment

[quote author=KVN638 link=topic=2864.msg32140#msg32140 date=1292884427]

We need a line that will protect a QB, and look how our QBs who had never seen D1 football fields played last year. I hope our O-line improves a bunch to give our team a fighting chance. This recruiting class is really looking to be pretty damn solid.
                [/quote]

Well, he added some OL too. The existing guys will probably improve some as well.

Comment

I would guess no immediate impact, but who knows with what we have right now. I'd think they would want to RS him and most of the OL frosh coming in.

Comment

This makes me happy in the pants.

Comment

[quote author=Milo Minderbinder link=topic=2864.msg32142#msg32142 date=1292884483]

[/quote]

Well, he added some OL too. The existing guys will probably improve some as well.
                      [/quote]

Existing QB's (Webb) could also improve. He was a true freshman.

Comment

Re: Re: KU gets a QB.

[quote author=KVN638 link=topic=2864.msg32157#msg32157 date=1292886255]
                        [quote author=Milo Minderbinder link=topic=2864.msg32142#msg32142 date=1292884483]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Except he wasn't.

Comment

At worst this provides some actual QB competition. Considering we played most of the year with two guys who had never taken a snap in D1 football hopefully we'll see some improved play next year.

Comment

This makes me very happy. I'd been depressed about Stoudt for a few days. Our recruiting is looking nice, really hoping that will lead to better days ahead.

Comment

[quote author=KVN638 link=topic=2864.msg32157#msg32157 date=1292886255]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

He wasn't, and he needs to improve a lot.

5.6 yds/att, 7 TD, 7 Ints, 69.7 rating

A lot of room to improve.

Comment

Working...
                              X