Utter desrtuction on the Fantasy Football field

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Utter desrtuction on the Fantasy Football field

I lost 98.xx to 26.xx. I didn't check my rosters before the weekend. Oops.

Re: Utter desrtuction on the Fantasy Football field

We have a couple of guys with starting players on IR and starting Brett FAV-RAH at QB. Needless to say, they lost.

Comment

For some reason, the best QB I can get is Kyle Orton. He didn't play and when he does play he sucks. Everyone else just sucked. I should have picked someone else up at QB. The problem is no one else is available.

Comment

[quote author=Milo Minderbinder link=topic=2863.msg32108#msg32108 date=1292880466]
        For some reason, the best QB I can get is Kyle Orton. He didn't play and when he does play he sucks. Everyone else just sucked. I should have picked someone else up at QB. The problem is no one else is available.
        [/quote]

TIM TEBOW!!1!1!1!!

Meanwhile, I'm rolling to the Fantasy Super Bowl with Michael Vick and MJD.

Comment

Im in the championship in all three of my leagues.

Went 12-1 in one. 10-2 in the other. Both teams just stacked at WR and I got Arian Foster in both leagues.

And somehow in the Phog league I made it to the championship with a 7-6 team I got through autodraft. Got Kitna at QB rocking it for me.

Comment

My opponent somehow made it to the finals starting Tony Romo. He also has a 3-6 regular season record.

There will be blood.

Comment

Working...
            X