We need a sharphawk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need a sharphawk

to calculate the chiefs chances of getting into the playoffs.

That guy is a modern day Nostradamus. His formulas are flawless.

Re: We need a sharphawk

But his cock is small.

Comment

[quote author=chemhawk link=topic=2848.msg31952#msg31952 date=1292800401]
      But his cock is small.
      [/quote]

well that's obvious. Just insult his system or tell him he loses money in vegas because his system sucks. He will become very angry, which is obvious that he has a small penis.

Comment

Dude is hilarious. He does trending of hard numbers, but rarely watches the games and teams he typifies. He reminds me of a lot of SABRmetrics baseball junkies.

Comment

Two years ago he was posting weekly updates based on his trillion mom's-basement-run simulation updates...up to week 6 or 7, his models were showing that without a doubt, KU was half a point behind Nebraska.

Needless to say, he stopped posting his scientific spreadsheet statistical megaloaded purely jammafantastic weekly updates once we entered the losing skid his computer analysis could not predict.

I asked him later, on another thread where he was going all ME ME ME! I ROCK STATISTICS!!11!!! why he stopped posting his updates, and I think he put me on ignore shortly after.

Comment

Someone on TOS knew him in real life and said he was the exact same and thought his formulas were amazing. Apparently, he has some "Vegas formula" that he uses when he goes to Vegas and he usually loses a ton of money using it, but he made a lot once so he keeps using it. I don't think he understands luck.

Comment

[quote author=KVN638 link=topic=2848.msg32519#msg32519 date=1293052858]
              Someone on TOS knew him in real life and said he was the exact same and thought his formulas were amazing. Apparently, he has some "Vegas formula" that he uses when he goes to Vegas and he usually loses a ton of money using it, but he made a lot once so he keeps using it. I don't think he understands luck.
              [/quote]

clearly, you don't see the value in running two thousand simulations

Comment

voros mccracken plus CHIPPYMATHS!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X