Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Selby saved us today...we got work to do.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selby saved us today...we got work to do.

I thought Selby was amazing today. No doubt about it. But I think this team has flaws. That bothers me.

Free Throw Shooting
    Rebounding
    Turnovers (Playing out of control)
    Defensive Lapses

Not to be a negative nancy but when we shoot badly like we did today these things get amplified. I hope we can get better in these areas going forward.

Re: Selby saved us today...we got work to do.

@Jason, I agree with all your assessments

this team reminds me of a poor man's 07-08 team....get's complacent with leads

however, when Self whips them into March Madness shape....they could be very scary

Comment

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=2829.msg31807#msg31807 date=1292702439]
      @Jason, I agree with all your assessments

this team reminds me of a poor man's 07-08 team....get's complacent with leads

however, when Self whips them into March Madness shape....they could be very scary
      [/quote]

Agreed. We're not where we could be, but there is work to be done. Winter break came at a good time. Self will have their focus.

Comment

We didn't get many easy baskets today.

BTW, two HUGE rebounds by Brady today. HUGE.

Comment

Robinson did a good job today. Motor was running constantly and he did a good job of not getting baited in to stupid fouls by USC's big men. Wish the twins weren't going through the motions today.

USC's had a good game plan for us. Something other teams should copy in the future.

Now, about those free throws....

Comment

Down the stretch, FT hurt. But we weren't THAT bad at them.

I'd like to see us getting to the rim more.

Comment

it seemed like the morri were kind of going through the motions today. never really seen that from them. dont know if it was the early saturday tip or what but they didnt seem to have the fire today. i think they both had 11 a piece. even with selby out there our offense should go through marcus. he is a huge matchup problem for any team.

Comment

Working...
              X