Indiana is a Big10 football leader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indiana is a Big10 football leader

And by "leader" I mean part of the ridiculous new division names the Big 10 has come up with.

Re: Indiana is a Big10 football leader

[quote author=Oobers link=topic=2682.msg30356#msg30356 date=1292265196]
    And by "leader" I mean part of the ridiculous new division names the Big 10 has come up with.
    [/quote]

How stupid.

Comment

What a joke.

Nebraska fans will now get even bigger egos since they are in the "Legends" Division and JoePa isn't.

Comment

Any divisional split that isn't described by geography is a failure.

Can anyone name the teams in the ACC in the 'Atlantic' or 'Coastal' divisions?

What about the SEC East and West? Thought so.

Big 12 North and South? Thought so.

My guess is they'll sit on this until they get to 14 teams. Wiscy will move West, and two new teams will be added to the East. Then they'll have true East and West.

Comment

Let's not forget the new logo that they PAID SOMEONE to come up with.

Comment

[quote author=Jayhawker link=topic=2682.msg30392#msg30392 date=1292269863]

[/quote]

We should be careful thowing stones considering the glass house we built a few years back regarding logos and fonts.

The Trib pole (do we call it a pole over here?) has the "No, this is stupid" answer winning by 95% right now.

Comment

[quote author=kcjhawks4 link=topic=2682.msg30396#msg30396 date=1292270231]

[/quote]

We should be careful thowing stones considering the glass house we built a few years back regarding logos and fonts.

The Trib pole (do we call it a pole over here?) has the "No, this is stupid" answer winning by 95% right now.
              [/quote]

I still don't see the hidden '2'. Is this like a magic eye?

The Trib poll is hilarious.

Check out page two of the Detroit Free Press article. They went waaaaaaay overboard on the trophies and the trophy names. How much do you want to bet that they start selling the naming rights off to companies?

'The Rotel Stagg-Paterno Championship Trophy' Yikes.

Comment

Re: Re: Indiana is a Big10 football leader

[quote author=RandytheHelpfulPineapple link=topic=2682.msg30406#msg30406 date=1292272244]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Check out page two of the Detroit Free Press article. They went waaaaaaay overboard on the trophies and the trophy names. How much do you want to bet that they start selling the naming rights off to companies?

[/quote]

I was just going to ask this question. I don't see any 2s.

Comment

So, in honor of their new logo, do we now call them the "B10 Twelve?"

Comment

[quote author=Jhawk2001 link=topic=2682.msg30419#msg30419 date=1292274184]
                    [quote author=RandytheHelpfulPineapple link=topic=2682.msg30406#msg30406 date=1292272244]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I was just going to ask this question. I don't see any 2s.

[/quote]

You're doing it wrong. It's a 6 you should be looking for. Makes a lot more sense when you see it. Of course mizzou will never see the 6.

Comment

Working...
                    X