Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baylor recruiting an 11 year old in my town

http://www.ballinisahabit.net/2010/1...-year-old.html

But I'm sure Cal already has him on a payment plan.....

Actually, he's damn good: http://rivals.yahoo.com/highschool/b...hschool-293433

Re: Baylor recruiting an 11 year old in my town

They act like it's a big deal that he can dunk. I played with quite a few guys that could dunk in 7th grade. As much as I hate Baylor and Drew, it is pretty normal for schools to start sending letters to kids in middle school nowadays. They have been doing it for at least 20 years now.

Comment

[quote author=Hawker007 link=topic=2627.msg29862#msg29862 date=1291993472]
      They act like it's a big deal that he can dunk. I played with quite a few guys that could dunk in 7th grade. As much as I hate Baylor and Drew, it is pretty normal for schools to start sending letters to kids in middle school nowadays. They have been doing it for at least 20 years now.
      [/quote]

pfffft who at our school could dunk in 7th grade?

Comment

ICT, there were kids who could dunk when I was in 7th grade. They didn't turn out to be great Bball players either. They just hit their growth spurt first and were relatively athletic. 6'3 and athletic in the 7th grade doesn't always mean the same holds through 12th.

Comment

kids got some skills and being tutored by Scottie Pippen tho

that counts for something

Comment

I can see it now, Pippen has him sign with his alma mater, UCA (U of Central Ark) in Conway. UCA uses this to leverage entry into the Big 12. Every year the Jayhawks will then play a game 2 miles from my house and I'll have EXCELLENT tickets.

Comment

[quote author=Evolvehawk link=topic=2627.msg30027#msg30027 date=1292019381]

[/quote]

Wasn't Pippen doing cameo spots in low budget movies about midgets recently?

Comment

[quote author=RandytheHelpfulPineapple link=topic=2627.msg30091#msg30091 date=1292081086]
                [quote author=Evolvehawk link=topic=2627.msg30027#msg30027 date=1292019381]

[/quote]

Wasn't Pippen doing cameo spots in low budget movies about midgets recently?
                [/quote]

If there is a God, yes.

Comment

Working...
                X