Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Googled "Bill Self Angry"... look what I found

Re: Googled "Bill Self Angry"... look what I found

I bet the women would love to rub that scalp in olive oil, ala Gandhi.

Comment

I want to lick that head..... errr wait I'm doing it wrong.

Comment

[quote author=ICThawk link=topic=2607.msg29637#msg29637 date=1291906949]
        [/quote]

There is a lot of homo-eroticism going on here at WtW. chemhawk thinking about Selby during sex, JackLord registering at Target pending his nuptials with TRob, then Vorsk, chemhawk and ICT wanting to jump in. Now ICT wants to lick Bill's head. This is a bit weird.

Also, I do not judge you because I may have said some things about Sherron in my day.

Comment

[quote author=Jhawk2001 link=topic=2607.msg29644#msg29644 date=1291907785]
          [/quote]

There is a lot of homo-eroticism going on here at WtW. chemhawk thinking about Selby during sex, JackLord registering at Target pending his nuptials with TRob, then Vorsk, chemhawk and ICT wanting to jump in. Now ICT wants to lick Bill's head. This is a bit weird.

Also, I do not judge you because I may have said some things about Sherron in my day.
          [/quote]

May? You dress your wife up in Sherron gear and imagine her as Sherron during Saturday night sex.

Comment

[quote author=CStop link=topic=2607.msg29687#msg29687 date=1291912686]
            [/quote]

[/quote]

May? You dress your wife up in Sherron gear and imagine her as Sherron during Saturday night sex.
            [/quote]
            Lies, damn lies, she wouldn't let me dress her up.

Comment

[/quote]

[/quote]

So says the guy with the giant penis being stroked by a weatherman avatar. :rolling:

Comment

[quote author=dewarsrocks link=topic=2607.msg29824#msg29824 date=1291950021]
                [/quote]

[/quote]

So says the guy with the giant penis being stroked by a weatherman avatar. :rolling:
                [/quote]

Comment

Working...
                X