Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8 Games in, where does KU end their season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 Games in, where does KU end their season?

At this point, how do you see KU's season ending? When voting, consider each option as the last game KU will play in.

e.g.- Picking Sweet Sixteen means you think KU will play in the Sweet Sixteen, but not advance.

Re: 8 Games in, where does KU end their season?

I said final four...not because I have a good reason, just because the tournament is so random that I feel like we might have a shot.

Comment

We're already pretty damn good. We have yet to add Selby, who will make us really good.

The rest of college basketball is pretty weak.

Final Four at least. Once you get there who knows, but I like our chances.

Comment

eilte 8

Comment

I voted Final Four. But I pretty much vote that EVERY year.

Comment

You know, with the Tourny you just never know. I'd like to say Elite Eight would be a mark of a successful season. I hope we win the NC, but it's just as likely that we lose in the 2nd round.

Comment

I think we are conservatively one of the top 5-6 teams in the nation. When you're that good, you could get bumped out in the sweet sixteen or win it all. It just depends on which way the round ball bounces.

Comment

I voted national championship because I'm drinking some blue kool aid.. Honestly: its to early to tell. We don't know how well the chemistry will be when Selby joins the rotation... Come mid-January I'll have a better idea how far this team can go. Instinct tells me they'll be one of the favorites to cut down some nets.

Comment

[quote author=bigbluepappy link=topic=2601.msg29819#msg29819 date=1291947840]
                  I voted national championship because I'm drinking some blue kool aid.. Honestly: its to early to tell. We don't know how well the chemistry will be when Selby joins the rotation... Come mid-January I'll have a better idea how far this team can go. Instinct tells me they'll be one of the favorites to cut down some nets.
                  [/quote]

I like the cut of your gib sir! :koolaiddrinker:

Comment

My answer was Final Four but that is what my expectation of a successful season not necessarily where we end the season. A lot of this will be based on how well Selby plays. He's a player that can create his own scoring opportunities and that's going to give us another deminsion during the Tournament when defenses tend to tighten up. A Taylor / Selby backcourt is pretty damn formidable.

Comment

This thread depresses me.

Enjoy the ride.

Comment

Has anyone's opinions changed in the last 4 games?

Comment

I'm glad I voted Sweet 16. Still think that's where we land.

Comment

[quote author=ICThawk link=topic=2601.msg33841#msg33841 date=1293729046]
                            I'm glad I voted Sweet 16. Still think that's where we land.
                            [/quote]

Me too. Too much about this team leaves me unsettled. Defense, not just in the post but everywhere, free throws, and the fact that we really haven't improved since getting Selby. Of course the team and Selby have to get used to each other.

Comment

Nothing about this team inspires me to think Final Four.

A ggod team, but one with a long way to go to make it that far.

Comment

Working...
                              X