Re: Urban Meyer steps down

link plz

or was it on tv

Comment

Again?

Comment

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=2592.msg29471#msg29471 date=1291836438]
        link plz

or was it on tv
        [/quote]

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5899478

I saw it on SC first, but heres a link

Comment

That surprises me a lot. The guy has some ridiculous talent on the team and most of the fans/alumni would blame this year's failures on the OC (and rightfully so).

Comment

What are the chances he takes a couple years off then shows up at ND to rebuild that mess? I thought his name was floated around each time ND needed a coach.

Comment

[quote author=dewarsrocks link=topic=2592.msg30095#msg30095 date=1292081644]
              What are the chances he takes a couple years off then shows up at ND to rebuild that mess? I thought his name was floated around each time ND needed a coach.
              [/quote]

He used to be an assistant there before he took a head position in the MAC. I don't know how well he'd be received by traditional gold-domers or their University President. The way Meyer recruited and the amount of trouble his players have gotten in during his stay at Florida may make him an unpopular pick amongst the purists.

Comment

Working...
              X