Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are they now...Quintrell Thomas and CJ Henry Edition.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are they now...Quintrell Thomas and CJ Henry Edition.

Quintrell @ UNLV: 15 mins a game, 6.9 points, 3.6 rebounds.

CJ @ Southern Nazarene: 29 mpg, 14 ppg, 22-54 from 3pt, 4.5 rpg, and 12 assists to 15 turnovers.

I was never really into Quintrell as a player at KU but I wish him luck.

I did kind of wish CJ would have stuck around because I thought he could help our team, but he is probably having a lot more fun playing at Southern Nazarene then sitting the bench at KU.

Re: Where are they now...Quintrell Thomas and CJ Henry Edition.

Fuck thoae quitters

Comment

[quote author=Hoopo link=topic=2573.msg29289#msg29289 date=1291766335]
      Fuck thoae quitters
      [/quote]

Speaking of quitters......my "where are they now" submission goes to Micah Downs. I live right down the road from one of the many high schools he attended. He was at my gym all summer long playing pick-up hoops. One of my friends who played with him and knows him pretty well said that Micah really believes he is going to get picked up by an NBA team. We always knew the kid was nuts.

Comment

[quote author=samandbendrivemetodrink link=topic=2573.msg29334#msg29334 date=1291784859]
        [quote author=Hoopo link=topic=2573.msg29289#msg29289 date=1291766335]
        Fuck thoae quitters
        [/quote]

Speaking of quitters......my "where are they now" submission goes to Micah Downs. I live right down the road from one of the many high schools he attended. He was at my gym all summer long playing pick-up hoops. One of my friends who played with him and knows him pretty well said that Micah really believes he is going to get picked up by an NBA team. We always knew the kid was nuts.
        [/quote]

See Axtell, Luke -- Country/NBA Sensation

Comment

Kids thinking they have a shot is nothing new. Rod Stewart was telling everyone who would listen he was gonna be in the d league this year and probably nba soon after.

I've heard d2 and small d1 kids say they have a shot all the time. It helps to have a realistic assessment of ones ability

Comment

Working...
          X