The only good thing....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only good thing....

....about watching the UNC/UK game is hearing the CBS basketball theme music.

I'm already pumped for March.

Re: The only good thing....

also, one of them has to lose

Comment

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=2536.msg28852#msg28852 date=1291486188]
      also, one of them has to lose
      [/quote]

I predict pain for unc

Comment

I am sort of impressed at how loud the Dean Dome is getting. I bet you would have to drop FIVE pins at one time, to be able to hear them.

Comment

One team will get a loss.

Comment

Funniest thing was when they talked about who to look out for on the road to Houston.

Mentioned a lot of teams...Duke, KU, Michigan St, Ohio St, Pitt........even go on to mention teams like UCONN, Syracuse, San Diego St, Minnesota, Baylor and a couple others.

Who gets no mention??? Kstate. hahahahahahaha

Comment

[quote author=dominatindj11 link=topic=2536.msg28858#msg28858 date=1291489545]
              Funniest thing was when they talked about who to look out for on the road to Houston.

Mentioned a lot of teams...Duke, KU, Michigan St, Ohio St, Pitt........even go on to mention teams like UCONN, Syracuse, San Diego St, Minnesota, Baylor and a couple others.

Who gets no mention??? Kstate. hahahahahahaha
              [/quote]

If Pullen keeps needing 20 shots to get 15 points, they will struggle.

Comment

Hell of a close game. 65-65 with 3 min left

Comment

Catspause should be in full meltdown after everybody fouled out.
                  Strickland and Drew just suck. Barnes took some godawful shots.

Comment

I expect UNC to leap from unranked into the top ten. UK will also move up for reasons no one will have an answer for.

Comment

Working...
                    X